Who are you an unrepetntant shill for?

Alric Stark

So which charcater(s) in the ASoFaI are you a shill for?

Who will you defend to the nth degree? Who do you have trouble seeing the flaws in?

I am talking: Ned really didn't make that many mistakes politically, Jamie had a point I mean all he did was push him out a window. Robb was just 16, how could he know Walder Frey would get mad? The Hound HAD to kill Mycha. Frey had a point I mean Robb was supposed to marry into the family. That is the type of blind shilling I am describing here.

I have a pretty extensive list myself:

Brandon Stark

Ned Stark

Robb Stark

Jon Snow

Arya Stark

Cat Stark: Pre Lady Stoneheart

(Ok pretty much any Stark)

Barristan Selmy

Davos Seaworth

Jaime Lannister - Like Tyrion, I can forgive him most anything, though for some reason I was more bothered by the fact that he would have killed or maimed Arya if he had found her before Ned's men than any of the other things he actually did do, including throwing Bran from the window.

Sandor Clegane - I don't like that he killed Mycah, it was horrible, but Mycah threatened the crown prince. Of course, we know that isn't what happened, but it wasn't the hound's job to play judge or jury, simply to carry out orders. By all accounts he is an efficient killer, but he doesn't torture or rape and despite saying that he likes to kill, he didn't seem to do it unnecessarily. Too, he protected Sansa and Arya.

Arya - She can do no wrong in my eyes, at least not yet!

Sansa - She was completely unprepared for the world she was thrown into; she was still a young girl. She has used what limited skills she has brilliantly and seems to be quietly learning what she needs to know in order to improve her position.

Archived