Who are you an unrepetntant shill for?

Alric Stark

Asha Greyjoy. Is there a more well rounded character in the series? No in my opinion

Ser Barristan Selmy. Is there a character who has shown more class in the series?

Mance Rayder. Is there a character that hasn't been developed to his full potential given all the ink?

Speaking of wild I'd like to see more Belarion the tom cat and less Drogon, Viseron & Rhaegal

Now those characters overemphisized in my opinion

Sansa, Arya, Bran (but of course they are Starks and the story nominally revolves around them so it should be expected).

The same could be said for Cersei although it is more fun watching her go down the "Three Faces of Eve" route.

Davos Seaworth - The man can do no wrong and I refuse to believe otherwise and anyone who says he does, is wrong.

Verys - Poor eunuch gets so much unfair criticism.

Ramsay Bolton - So what he flayed a few people? Who hasn't?

Sandor, oh yes. I liked him from the first moment of GoT series and my feelings have only grown fonder as I read and then re read the book series. My husband thinks I'm nuts! I will defend that Dog till the bitter end......cant help it. I feel sorry for him.

This is how I feel about Sandor -- & Stannis -- too.

Oh, and nobody touches Bran! :commie:

I will defend characters who don't need much defending because their flaws are slight - Brienne and Sam.

I will defend problematic characters for whom I feel sympathy and liking - Catelyn and Sansa.

But the only one for whom I will go to the mat is Tyrion. He's the grayest of the gray, but I am on his side 100%. I can't help it. (Which scares me when I wonder what will happen in WoW.)

Jaime Lannister. Yes, I know her threw a small child out a window, it was oh so bad, but still I find myself rooting for this guy. I am so invested in this character and want him to somehow find some kind of redemption.

Hmm... I defend Dany a lot, but I'm more than willing to admit she's made plenty of mistakes. If there wasn't so much hate for her on the forums I don't think i'd care as much.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty forgiving of the Hound. Even Killing Mycah I can kinda forget about when it's convenient. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Tyrion also, though i'd probably struggle to justify a lot of his actions.

Archived