Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

** THERE ARE CLUES IN THIS SCENE **

Will they be forever trapped in the ALTERNATE UNIVERSE? October was curious to hear.

"No. Their realities are entwined." September responded.

"Are they in control? Have the humans lost to Science?"

Resistance seems futile... we may not intervene, even if we so desire. Watch and see.

A woman moved in the dark as dawn of Day 7 broke in the windows overlooking the Alternate New York Bay. As the body of Lincoln Lee (Fireball07) laid limp in a pool of red blood (Not a Shapeshifter).

"Elizabeth"... she said. Brilliant Mastermind. No one would have suspected you.

Elizabeth smiled and looked back, somewhat startled. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"I got all your clues", Astrid was eager and chatty this morning. "You were amazing fooling them."

"Fooling who?" Elizabeth was still confused. "The Shapeshifters?"

"You can stop the act." Astrid said. It's over. Accept your new reality with us. I would have never guessed you were crafty enough to create our chips.

"Chips? What are you talking about? You're human.... aren't you?" And then Elizabeth realized, and started running for the door.

And she found Nick Lane by the stairs.

"Nick! Astrid's a Shapeshifter! and Brandon probably too! Wait. Your hands... they're red."

"Cut the act, Mastermind, it is over!" Nick grinned happily. "I gutted Brandon Fayette (BBMolla - Not a Shapeshifter) myself!"

The horror in Elizabeth eyes was evident... and the realization clear. "So this is how it is."

"Yo, Nick, is there anything else I should learn?" The voice of a man from the corner of the room. A familiar stern voice, that had been so obvtown on day one, but became pretty much lurkscum after the conversion. Still a bit reluctant to do the deed, perhaps... or maybe the conversion was still incomplete.

"Yes, Charlie" Astrid said. There is one more thing... finish that woman, she was a fake Mastermind and needs to be eliminated!"

Elizabeth looked down and only thought of reuniting with her true love Walter in the Afterlife.

And so ended the life of Elizabeth Bishop (Plessiez). Fake Symp Extraordinaire. She was not a Shapeshifter.

Astrid Farnsworth (Whiskeyjack), Nick Lane (Ser Alek the Scummy) and Charlie Francis, Apprentice Shapeshifter (Regfan) survived and won. Nina Sharp (Monday) wins posthumously.

Game Over. Shapeshifters (Evils) Win.

IT never says I died.

I'm still alive!!!

*rips off Astrid's head, melts Nick with Flamethrower, punches Charlie in the chest so hard his internal wiring explodes*

YAY INNOCENTS WIN!!

Archived