Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

Are you my wife? We have the same surname.

I certainly hope not, Mr. Darcy. From the moment I met you, your arrogance and your conceit and your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry,

Okay, this is going to be fucking hell because there is no way I'll be able to follow coherently without knowing the theme/characters. So I created this handy dandy guide to the names I'll be refering to (don't be jealous I have the coolest name! I made this last night.)

Astrid will be Astrid.

Brandon will be Bran.

Charlie will stay (he reminds me of charlie and the chocolate factory).

David Robert whatever will be Davy Jones.

Elizabeth will stay.

Frank will stay.

Henry will stay.

John will be Johnny.

Lincoln Lee will be Lee (As in, Bruce Lee to be exact).

Marilyn whatever will be Mary. Nick will stay.

Nina will stay (she reminds me of Samurai Warriors).

Olivia will be Olives.

Peter will stay.

Phillip will be Phil.

Sam will stay (he reminds me of LotR).

Thomas will be Tommy Hilfiger.

Walter will stay I guess.

William will stay.

Shit. I'm going to start confusing all those weirdos who stayed The only ones I will actually remember will be Bran, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Davy Jones, Bruce Lee, Nina from Samurai Warriors, Sam from LotR, and Tommy Hilfiger :/

Shit. I'm going to start confusing all those weirdos who stayed The only ones I will actually remember will be Bran, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Davy Jones, Bruce Lee, Nina from Samurai Warriors, Sam from LotR, and Tommy Hilfiger :/

This is a very naive way of hiding your symp clues, in case you wondered. Try to be more subtle in future.

Archived