Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

Can we calm down on the spam? This is a big game with a lot of people and I don't want it as large as the last game. That was ridiculous. These 3-5 word posts are just padding the post count without adding anything to the game.

Later. Closer to the middle of day 1, I'd say,

And you av also looks rather evil, Bell!

Wife, you are mean to the newbie.

Endeavour to follow my example.

Totally lost.

No, that's a different show.

Too many names :(

Help me to lynch Charlie Francis. Then there will be fewer names (and fewer shapeshifters).

Can we calm down on the spam? This is a big game with a lot of people and I don't want it as large as the last game. That was ridiculous. These 3-5 word posts are just padding the post count without adding anything to the game.

Call me a big fat hypocrite (actually, don't? people shouldn't be mean to me) but I agree, actually. Last game is not something we want to repeat.

Vote Count #2

It is Day One,

19 Players remain: Astrid Farnsworth, Brandon Fayette, Charlie Francis, David Robert Jones, Elizabeth Bishop, Frank Stanton, Henry Higgins, John Scott, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Nina Sharp, Olivia Dunham, Peter Bishop, Phillip Broyles, Sam Weiss, Thomas Jerome Newton, Walter Bishop, William Bell.

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to go to night.

1 Vote for Thomas Jerome Newton (Walter Bishop)

2 Votes for Walter Bishop (William Bell, Phillip Broyles)

1 Vote for Olivia Dunham (Lincoln Lee)

1 Vote for Charlie Francis (Elizabeth Bishop)

1 Vote for Lincoln Lee (Henry Higgins)

1 vote for Astrid Farnsworth (Olivia Dunham)

12 Players have not voted: Astrid Farnsworth, Brandon Fayette, Charlie Francis, David Robert Jones, Frank Stanton, John Scott, Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Nina Sharp, Peter Bishop, Sam Weiss, Thomas Jerome Newton.

YOU WILL NOT STOP ME.

Actually, you av looks exactly like SnowStorm usual av an old evil schemer, Walter Bishop.

And I look like a honest investigator among a bunch of corrupted ones!

Bandwagoning much.

Archived