Mafia Game 93.5 - The Tourney at Lannisport - Game Over!

House Dondarrion

Vote Count #4

It is Day One,

12 Players remain: House Bettley, House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Falwell, House Farman, House Jast, House Kenning, House Marbrand, House Serrett, House Swyft, House Reyne.

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to go to night.

2 votes for House Swyft (Bettley, Serrett)

1 vote for House Reyne (Farman)

1 vote for House Bettley (Swyft)

1 vote for House Kenning (Jast)

1 vote for House Brax (Reyne)

1 vote for House Crakehall (Falwell)

1 vote for House Jast (Kenning)

4 Players have not voted: House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Marbrand

no there isnt, he was attcking them, So if I attack him then by default I am defending them

ETA: Spelling

The difference is intent.

As for how serious I am on Jast, the answer is "not very, but I'm a little concerned at his thought patterns."

We were quite clearly still at least mostly in the roleplay stage of the game. Accusations and votes thrown around were pretty joking, and even ones with merit were extremely weak. And all of a sudden he's talking about lynches as if they are viable, as if we were really going to take you all the way to the gallows.

It's probably a null tell, but it doesn't sit right with me.

Why did you both choose to place unless random votes on people who hadn't shown up? Scared someone would think you are half serious?

Because it's a joke vote? Can you tell me the difference between joke voting someone who is here and someone who is not?

The difference is intent.

As for how serious I am on Jast, the answer is "not very, but I'm a little concerned at his thought patterns."

We were quite clearly still at least mostly in the roleplay stage of the game. Accusations and votes thrown around were pretty joking, and even ones with merit were extremely weak. And all of a sudden he's talking about lynches as if they are viable, as if we were really going to take you all the way to the gallows.

It's probably a null tell, but it doesn't sit right with me.

You should really learn to read, my intent was very clear..I wanted to know why reyne was questions some rp votes. it matters not if the people had posted yet, it could have been a summoning vote to see if anyone was lurking

As far as I can see, the most suspicious person at the moment is Jast, since he's been very intent on making it clear that he isn't willing to lynch anyone yet until he is absolutely sure that they are scum. He's trying to make himself pass off as an overly-cautious town, which is what I'd want people to think of me if I were scum.

So for now I'm going to vote Jast.

As far as I can see, the most suspicious person at the moment is Jast, since he's been very intent on making it clear that he isn't willing to lynch anyone yet until he is absolutely sure that they are scum. He's trying to make himself pass off as an overly-cautious town, which is what I'd want people to think of me if I were scum.

So for now I'm going to vote Jast.

I never said I'd not lynch until I'm absolutely sure they're scum. I said I want some interaction first. Is that unreasonable?

Meh, I'm not getting a scum vibe from Jast so far. He seems serious, a bit cautious alright but that's not necessarily incriminating. In fact this is a game for inexperienced players, some might be inclined to hop on what looks like an easy wagon, a safe vote at that stage.

Oh, and there's no real reason to be unvoting at this stage, as far as I can see. Might as well have a vote somewhere, no one's getting lynched soon.

I never said I'd not lynch until I'm absolutely sure they're scum. I said I want some interaction first. Is that unreasonable?

it is very unreasonable and I find it scummy that you think we should be reasonable at all

=D

yes for though who are wondering I am being scartastic

But Jast, for the record, we're not lynching anyone in a hurry. We're still flirting with the roleplay section, although it seems we're all quite eager to get out of it.

When a genuine, viable lynch train comes along it'll be for better reasons than "you are a big blue bird", trust me.

Jast, how would you describe your level of experience here?

Would I be accurate in suggesting that you was relatively new, and extremely excited to be in a game? Thus rendering your play so far fairly null?

Marbrand grasped straight for that low hanging fruit though. And with his only post of the day. Poor form, my good man.

Archived