The best duos in Westeros

Pata

Shireen and Patchface is a great and interesting duo aswell and it seems something is bound to happen there,

Your profile's picture makes this comment pure gold.

EDIT: Mine would be Arya and Sandor as well. Loved the cooperation in that inn.

Your profile's picture makes this comment pure gold.

EDIT: Mine would be Arya and Sandor as well. Loved the cooperation in that inn.

I actually meant nothing sexual at all with that comment. Just thought that since Melisandre sees Patchface in her fires that something is gonna happen :)

Tyrion and Bronn all the way.

Sadly, women in Martin's world seem all largely separated from one another. I can't recall a single meaningful friendship between women (the closest I get is Dany and her handmaidens).

Jeyne and Sansa? I guess that there are also the Sand Snakes and Arianne, or Margaery and her followers. Irri and Jhiqui?

Jeyne and Sansa? I guess that there are also the Sand Snakes and Arianne, or Margaery and her followers. Irri and Jhiqui?

But that's the thing. They interact with one another a little, yes, but it's never anything of significance. It's more that certain female characters briefly display awareness of the general existence of other female characters.

Not quite the same as a meaningful relationship shown within the story.

Tyrion and Bronn all the way.

Sadly, women in Martin's world seem all largely separated from one another. I can't recall a single meaningful friendship between women (the closest I get is Dany and her handmaidens).

Not a friendship per se, but I liked Asha and Alysane.

Cat and Brienne. Probably my favorite duo.

oh yea. -- Jon and Mance, too. :blushing:

Cat and Brienne. Probably my favorite duo.

oh yea. -- Jon and Mance, too. :blushing:

:cheers: lol. I was just gonna come on and say Jon and Mance. It figures you'd beat me to it. Jon + Stannis and Stannis + Davos deserve special mentions as well.

I also really like Arya/Sandor (don't hate me SanSan fans)

Archived