The best duos in Westeros

Pata

But that's the thing. They interact with one another a little, yes, but it's never anything of significance. It's more that certain female characters briefly display awareness of the general existence of other female characters.

Not quite the same as a meaningful relationship shown within the story.

Arianne and Tyene had a close relationship since they were kids, they grew up together and shared everything. So i would say that the connection between the two of them is significant.

:cheers: lol. I was just gonna come on and say Jon and Mance. It figures you'd beat me to it. Jon + Stannis and Stannis + Davos deserve special mentions as well.

I also really like Arya/Sandor (don't hate me SanSan fans)

lol. I wouldn't be doing my job as Mance's PR department if I didn't insert him to into every thread I visit. Jon-Stannis and Davos Stannis I also like a lot. It reminds me a bit of Bert (the sensible Jon or Davos) talking sense into a way more crotchety but no less willful Ernie (Stannis).

Robert + Ned

Stannis + Davos

Renly + Loras

All the Baratheon's have their bros :) (more than that in the the case of Renly though...)

Agree with the guy who said Victarion + Morqorro as well, I kind of want a entire book of those two sailing round Slaver's Bay killing things.

Also: Ramsay/Reek (either one)!

Jaime and Brienne are too awesome for words.

Tyrion and Bronn were fun, good times.

Asha and Alysane are fun, although it doesn't look too promising for TWOW.

I thought Tommen and Myrcella were cute - nice to see a loving brother/sister pair - we heard that he wrote her a bunch of letters (although he didn't finish them) in ACOK, and she asked about him and his welfare right away in AFFC when Arianne wanted to crown her.

Strong Belwas and Barristan were silly. Sometimes I like silly.

Jon and Stannis's interactions are hilarious.

SHIREEN AND PATCHFACE!!!!! Cutest/creepiest pair of all time.

Loved Sansa/Hound AND Arya/Hound. Both interesting and odd.

Tyrion and Bronn (love those two)

Irri and Jhiqui (It is known)

Grenn and Pyp

Belwas and Semly

Stannis and Davos

Jon and Mance

Jon and Tormund

Fellowship of the Frogeaters (even though not a duo)

Ned and king Bob

Arya and Sansa

Eta:

Vic and Morroqo

Vic and Nute the Barber

Not a duo, but a trio: I really loved the dynamic between Arya, Gendry, and Hot Pie. The chapters were we get to see those characters interact were some of my favourite.

you can replace arya and gendry with Hodor and Hodor's Twin and it will still be the awesomest. Hot Pie is that awesome.

Tyrion and Bronn

Stannis and Davos

Stannis and Jon

Rickon and Shaggydog

Ned and Robert

Cersei and Taena Merryweather (hottest duo in westeros?)

Barristan and Belwas (not Westeros, but fuck it)

Septon Meribald and Dog

Even though most find both characters boring, I like Doran and Areo. They are the perfect example of the brains and the brawn.

For best trio, I nominate Gendry, Hot Pie and Arya

Archived