I'm imagining Yags forming a competing fan group called Faceless Men where the party room is filled with red light, cheap whiskey, and fervent discussion of ASoIaF slash and taboo conspiracy theories, like Ned+Lyanna=Jon.

I'm imagining Yags forming a competing fan group called Faceless Men where the party room is filled with red light, cheap whiskey, and fervent discussion of ASoIaF slash and taboo conspiracy theories, like Ned+Lyanna=Jon.

You just described pretty much every evening that Yags has ever spent at our apartment.

But isn't that roughly what we end up doing by the end of the night, anyway? I know I've been involved in a couple of those conversations, although they may have been at Boskones rather than Worldcons.

I for two welcome our new Shrimp overLady :cheers:

I have these thoughts,

- if Lodey was three fisted, what are you ? Seriously, bust out a new gross party trick, enquiring minds want to know ... ( although I saw what happened to folks who overindulged in the Dornishman's wife - so maybe we have that covered ) :bowdown:

- Does this mean that I go in fountains and do semi nekkid glass lift vignettes with you now, y/y ? ( hawtness )

- Can I vote for the creation of an official concubine role for Mr X ? ( Mo being already highly respected for the stalwart role of having her husband repeatedly stolen and abused - in fun ways, honest - see previous point - and not just be me ).

- Is it ok if I perv on your title of Baroness a bit in an ethical and respectful way ?

Be gentle with me ...

Thank you Stego for your great work.

I'M RIGHT HERE.

I hear you. The Free Folk can rise from the ranks of the party night Trash Clean up crew - there's room still for minions, #7 and #8 on the list. Lets sign up!

Xray,

Congratulations! Well deserved, Stego chose wisely.

(Please don't schedule my trash shift after Yag's, I'd have to clean up double.)

Archived