Littlefinger x Lady Stoneheart

gregory

A lot is made in the story of Petyr's love for Catelyn. In his last conversation with Lysa he goes so far to say she's the only one he's ever loved. What would happen if the two ever crossed paths again? Would Petry still love her in her current state?

If there is one thing I look forward to, it is the day UnCat meets Petyr, after being fully informed of his crimes, and rips his heart out while it is still beating and then eats it. If that's gross, then I'm gross, sue me. Re-reading A Game of Thrones, I felt like he made it his mission to single-handedly destroy her family out of vengeance for his thwarted "love." He is a fun character though, I admit it - I just want to see him die screaming, that's all.

Hopefully they will meet and then be killed together. While I dont like LF I certainly dont like Lady Stoneheart, or any other undead character. Cat was one of my favorites but Stonheart needs to be put down, and why not go two for one?

After all that's happened, I'd actually like it more if Stoneheart killed LF rather than Sansa (as some theorize will happen). Somehow it would be more fitting end for him than at the hands of Sansa (even if Sansa brings him down using his own means and tricks).

After all that's happened, I'd actually like it more if Stoneheart killed LF rather than Sansa (as some theorize will happen). Somehow it would be more fitting end for him than at the hands of Sansa (even if Sansa brings him down using his own means and tricks).

Am I the only person who's thinking LF is a good influence on Sansa?

Archived