Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

55 points, so that's not that great but i'm still more than happy with it.

won in my head-to-head league and in the cup, moved up in both westeros and another league i take part in.

how could i not be happy?

another good gameweek, despite dropping out of the cup.

the guy i played beat me by a single point :(

i've done rather well in my leagues, winning in head-to-head league and climbing the tables in regular leagues (up to third in westeros ;))

also, fellaini and shawcross are back next week which SHOULD be good news for my team.

EDIT:

but nolan is suspended :\

I went out of the cup to some ghost team. That's always gratifying. I don't have confidence in my midfield and backline except for Michu and Mata. I do like my forward 3 of Torres, Suarez, and RVP though. Looking forward to the January revamp to clear out some deadwood.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a good season....the likes of Mignolet, Cazorla, Shawcross, Fellaini, Mata, Van Persie, Snodgrass, Morrison, Lennon have all delivered at the right times.

Had 14 points on the bench this week in Fletcher and Davies though.

my season is looking up, had several 70+ points gameweeks recently, and am on my way to another.

59 points, with ba (captain), mata, ivanovic and lambert left to play and fonte yet to be substituted by nolan (2 points only, but every little bit helps)

fellaini, baines and lambert left to play, and jaskelaainen and nolan have an additional match vs arsenal.

should be around 60 points this week for me unless they all have a bad performance.

also, i won't exactly be heartbroken if fellaini, baines or lambert (just one, mind you :)) don't play since i have stoke's davies as the first substitute with 10 points in his name.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm on an 8-match winning streak in my head-to-head league and am playing "average" this round (there are 19 of us in the league, so one remaining slot was auto-filled)

as could be expected, i'm losing to average by 13 points at the moment :D

my average gameweek score so far has been 55 points and this week i have 22.

i still have gerrard, suarez (captain) and davies left to play over the weekend, but i doubt they will bring me to my gameweek average.

suarez and gerrard did bring me to my gameweek average (davies had 1 point from 2 matches) but i still lost to "average" in our head-to-head clash.

i lost out on 6 points from bassong because i put davies in and should have gone for mignolet, really, but other than that there was little i could do. mata, fellaini, ivanovic, shawcross, baines, davies - all had either 1 or 2 points and have had rather decent form lately.

for some reason i'm still sticking with nolan, but he's had a rather poor run lately so i might sell him in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

only thing i'd change is choosing lambert as captain instead of suarez :(

still, 53 points with benteke left to play so i will probably get to my average of 55 points per gameweek.

Archived