Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

Hiya, there is a head to head league set up, the code is 190755-133030 (sorry if you have already seen this and joined up).

Thanks! For some reason I thought you could have a head to head in a normal league, that is to say, you wouldn't need to create a separate league but that's probably not true.

It's a pity that there isn't a convenient way to have a look at the different teams people have selected, I suppose one could post them here

Well I don't get to watch much football around here (they don't typically play it on TV in the bars hehe) so I did a lot of work pulling from my Fifa experience ;D

Berbatov seemed a mil or two more expensive than he should be but his stats are good; starting to really regret picking Anelka, but maybe he will play extra hard this year to try and win support with Bromwich >.<

You people debating about Bale should definitely keep him in. The cripplation his price causes to your team while he almost certainly doesn't play till the end of August (whether he's genuinely injured or not) will give the rest of us a distinct advantage.

You people debating about Bale should definitely keep him in. The cripplation his price causes to your team while he almost certainly doesn't play till the end of August (whether he's genuinely injured or not) will give the rest of us a distinct advantage.

Damn :/ He was 75% last time I checked. Thanks for the update ;)

Shuffled the pack last night and got rid, brought in Hazard and spent the change upgrading in defence instead.

Archived