Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

i maxed out with 3 liverpool players too.

toure - i think he'll get to play a lot this season since skrtel seems to have fallen out of favour

coutinho - he's such a joy to watch on the pitch and i fancy his chances of a great season if he remains fit

sturridge - i had him on and off these past couple of seasons, he's brought me loads of points for small money while on loan at bolton a few seasons back and i rate him very highly.

14 points off them so far which is ok, but i'm rather certain either sturridge or coutinho (or, dare i hope, both) might get some bonus points to boot.

i maxed out with 3 liverpool players too.

toure - i think he'll get to play a lot this season since skrtel seems to have fallen out of favour

coutinho - he's such a joy to watch on the pitch and i fancy his chances of a great season if he remains fit

sturridge - i had him on and off these past couple of seasons, he's brought me loads of points for small money while on loan at bolton a few seasons back and i rate him very highly.

14 points off them so far which is ok, but i'm rather certain either sturridge or coutinho (or, dare i hope, both) might get some bonus points to boot.

Glen Johnson- I just like him. I think he'll do well this season

Steven Gerrard- (Some regrets I'll conceed) I was hoping he'd stay as consistent as he was towards the end of last season and preseason

Aspas- Got rid of him for Lambert which was a safe move I think :P

Currently sat in joint seventh with (I think?) Kair.

Notice that a lot of you lot above aren't playing three up front which is mental, but I can't help but admire how you're up there with only 2 strikers.

I prefer usually playing with two strikers. But I couldn't make up my mind on who to drop between Giroud, Benteke and Sturridge. I'm probably going to go back with 5 defenders instead, I find it more fun to predict clean sheets.

I did not get the rules as this is my first year playing,my side was very unbalanced designed for only 1 week.Hopefully i have made a better team now.

Ah all is forgiven, looking forward to a good battle this season :)

I did not get the rules as this is my first year playing,my side was very unbalanced designed for only 1 week.Hopefully i have made a better team now.

you should get another wildcard in the winter transfer window. make better use of that one, will you?

as far as my team is concerned, i'm off to a not-as-crappy-as-usual start.

every season, i take a while to adapt to teams' new forms, get to know a bit about newly signed players and players from promoted teams etc.

i figured dzeko must explode this week, after not scoring and creating so many chances last week and playing cardiff so i picked him as captain.

also, i wasn't that sure that liverpool would manage to keep a clean sheet against villa so i put toure on the bench.

silver lining to that is that i replaced him with jagielka ;)

EDIT:

and as i typed that, dzeko scored :D

Archived