Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

i had özil as my captain and sturridge as my vice-captain, so...

i still have barkley, jagielka and ben afri left to play, so i could get a nice gameweek out of this, but i doubt it.

EDIT:

plus i left lambert on the bench.

he's my first sub and evra hasn't played, but i'll have ivanovic on, since i played with 3 defenders only this week.

• 4 weeks later...

hahaha, i've just read my last post, and seen i'm in the same kind of trouble i was back then :D

lambert did nothing over the last 2 gameweeks or so, and i left him on the bench, behind ivanovic.

moses didn't play and ivanovic will get on the pitch while lambert with his 12 points will stay on the bench :\

Will it be possible to go without Suarez this season? Maybe I should do Lukaku out Suarez in. I always hate bringing in someone right after a hat trick like that though...

That was me last season after Michu scored like 4 goals in 4 games. I've also not put Ramsey into my team as I'm afraid I'll jinx him.

Superstition is all we have!

What a fantasy beast Ramsey is this season. Another goal today and his ownership is already north of 50%. In a year with underperforming midfielders, you've got to have him. It'll be a great week for me if Lukaku and Everton can get it done against Spurs.

i know we get one in january.

it's just that i don't have a bad squad but rather make bad decisions who to bench.

for example, i've kept both dawson and jagielka on the bench because i figured there will be goals in their matchup. result - 0:0 with jagielka scoring 3 bonus points.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived