Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

• 2 weeks later...

i was a bit worried about this gameweek, since i had mertesacker, ramsey, terry and hazard and chelsea and arsenal were playing each other.

it turned out much better than expected since got 21 points off those four ;)

with suarez and yaya toure on my team, it's been a rather good gameweek overall (70 points total)

not that good a week for me, but not bad either.

i'm ranked pretty low in all my leagues, but i moved up in all of them recently so i can't complain.

had some injury troubles, with vorm, ramsay and now jagielka being out for a substantial amount of time, jääskeläinen got benched...

i managed to get through it withour losing points on extra transfers, but will probably give in this week to substitute jagielka.

my midfield was descimated. what can i say, bannan and n'zonzi got to the starting 11 :(

i now have some money in the bank and will probably need to replace at least one of them, but it'll have to wait for the next gameweek since i've already earned 4 points penalty for 2 transfers.

i sold ramsay and jagielka, and replaced them with henderson (liverpool have a string of 4-5 matches against weaker sides, until merseyside derby) and kompany (now he's fit, city's defense started playing properly).

I just noticed that the guy winning Westeros is 53 in the world. Yikes!

My season seems to be following a pattern: I make steady if unspectacular gains over the course of 5 or 6 gameweeks, then I completely throw away all my gains with a poor decision or forgetting to update my team.

i would've actually got more points this week had i not bought henderson and kompany instead of jagielka and ramsay :blink:

kompany had 0 points, henderson had 3 (could've had 11 + probably some bonus points, had he and coutinho scored those sure shots), i had -4 points for two transfers in a gameweek. add to that that my 2 subs would've gained me 2 points total, i would've had 3 points more :D

all in all, a slow gameweek for me...

will wait a week or so to see about making changes for the next gameweek.

f.a. cup games are up next, aren't they?

This has really been a bad season for me so far ..... only just inside the top 500k Only good thing atm is that I don't actually need to play my January W/C - so can wait and see what transfers occur in the real world first :) GW 23 looks the best week to play the W/C - a full 10 days of tinkering (and maybe capturing a few prices rises).

i've been bitching about my transfers lately but, to be honest, i did consider bringing distin as jagielka's replacement (he's now supposed to be injured for 10-12 days) and nolan (after a good couple of games he gets sent off) so it's fair to say i at least dodged that bullet ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i sold henderson and brought in wilshere, even took the 4 points penalty for that and henderson goes and gets 8 points after a string of 2-3 points gameweeks.

wilshere did ok, with 7 points, but i'm still 5 points down from making that move...

on the other hand, buying sturridge seems to have been the right move, at least for this gameweek ;)

Archived