Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

86 points this week.

goals from kompany, toure, puncheon, suarez and two from sturridge, with assists from suarez and rodriguez :)

also, 16 bonus points (with suarez' points counted double because of captaincy) came in quite handy :D

• 2 weeks later...

kompany, toure, ward and puncheon's games were cancelled for this gameweek, and dawson wasn't playing for tottenham...

still, 58 points which is slightly above my average for this season so i'm not complaining. i'm just pissed that my 7 head-to-head matches winning streak ended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi folks, since it doesn't appear to be set up yet I have created a normal league and a head to head one. The code for the normal one is 886063-213011 and the h2h code is 886063-213031.

Thks - was wondering what had happened!

Inverailort Thistle is in :)

No problem, glad to see the leagues filling up now. Are you a Caley Thistle by any chance Essan?

Ipswich first (I am originally from Suffolk) with Caley 2nd :) Though I'm not really a big football fan - more into fantasy football than the real thing!

• 2 weeks later...

I will have 5 players playing tonight - Sturridge, Gerrard and Henderson on one side and Yaya and Zabaleta on the other.

Hopefully, it ends a goal fest, with all my players scoring :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

... and it's not anymore :D

It's still in 2nd place ....

..... that's embarassing!

Mind I have had a very very poor start to the season and have been outside the top 1m most of it! :o Starting to get things together at last though :D

Archived