Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

• 1 month later...

Well, this gameweek is probably my worst in all the time I've been playing fantasy premier league.

Agüero injured, Chambers sent off and suspended for next gameweek, Fabregas also suspended, Costa did nothing worth mention.

The only hope for salvaging my matches in head-to-head leagues lies with Pantilimon, Wisdom (clean sheets), Fabregas (an assist and 2 bonus points) and Downing (the same as Fabregas plus a clean sheet point).

I figure that Tadic hasn't done anything in a while, was even subbed off in the last gameweek and decide to sell him and bring Eriksen in losing 4 points in the process.

Result - Tadic gets an assist and two bonus points for a seven point total and Eriksen brings me only two points for playing 90 minutes.

Just my luck.

On the bright side, I did manage to win both my head to head league clashes even with a meager 29 points total.

Now I need to sell Aguero but have no idea who to replace him with. Should I go with Pelle, or try my luck with Jovetic who should really get his chance to shine now with Aguero sidelined?

Well, this gameweek is probably my worst in all the time I've been playing fantasy premier league.

Agüero injured, Chambers sent off and suspended for next gameweek, Fabregas also suspended, Costa did nothing worth mention.

The only hope for salvaging my matches in head-to-head leagues lies with Pantilimon, Wisdom (clean sheets), Fabregas (an assist and 2 bonus points) and Downing (the same as Fabregas plus a clean sheet point).

One of my worst too - 2 red cards and my captain injured after 6 minutes ..... Expecting better this week though :)

Edit: and I too still have my wildcard :D

• 3 weeks later...

Had Kane on the bench as my first sub and he stayed there which got me knocked out of the Cup by two points :(

Can't really complain since I got through in the previous round by some miracle (was tied for points and one of the tie-breakers went in my favour).

Other than that, I did all right - won head-to-head matches in both my leagues and advanced up the table in both my classic leagues.

I don't really care about the cup aspect of the game, but I didn't even know needing to qualify for it was a thing, until this year I didn't.

I was having quite a good season until the last four gameweeks, in which I haven't finished in the total top million for any of them. Concern this week because two of my strikers have fucked off to the ACoN, so even though I get two free transfers I can't spend either of them on Di Maria.

Still sixth and well within touching distance of you top lot in our league though.

I've just seen that I'm top of the classic league by one point. :)

Don't know if that includes today scores or not.

I've won both my head-to-head clashes this week (against average in Westeros league) so it's fair to say things have been quite good for me this gameweek.

It remains to be seen how long it will last. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Top of both classic and head-to-head Westeros leagues.

That's more than likely to change after next week since 5 of my players will be facing each other in Man City vs Chelsea and another 3 in West Ham vs Liverpool.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news - I sold Silva prior to this week.

More bad news - I brought in Bertrand :D

Good news - I brought in Cazorla instead.

More good news - I collected 86 points total for this gameweek :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived