Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

My head to head match has came down to whether or not the Man United-Chelsea game is high scoring or not. I have Van Persie and Lampard and the person I'm up against (erm, my mum) has De Gea, Hazard and a Chelsea defender.

*edit* Yeah that game went about as bad for me as possible. Och well, here is hoping for a better result next week.

67 points once again this week.

can't really complain, though i would've done better had i swaped jagielka for either of nolan/coutinho/hazard/pienaar than for toure, as i did.

still, i won in my (non-westeros) head-to-head-league and significantly improved my position in my regular leagues so it was a very good week.

I kept Koscielny out in favour of Hangeland. Otherwise, my team performed rather well, all things (that is, my "talents") considered.

Would you believe I had Giroud up front up until friday before round 1? Wonderful descision, selling him.

only 40 points this week but with ivanovic and hazard not playing and toure injured i had do dig deep into my bench so it was to be expected.

the only thing i could've done better was to put vorm in goal instead of jaskelaainen, but that would only improve my score by 3 points so no big deal.

I'm feeling pretty good about my start, despite having spent my wildcard early. I'm in 3rd place in Westeros and have a pretty decent team. I'm a decent ways off first though, with a 39 point gap.

My early wildcard was, in part, a reaction to feeling like I spent it way too late last time. I spent it with only half a dozen or so games left in the season last time. I think it's hard to have a massive impact that late in the game. The early wildcard is much more viable than it once was since everyone gets a January wildcard to look forward to now.

great job, MC.

i'm at 49 at the moment, with toure, coutinho and sturridge left to play.

toure and sturridge were doubtful, but liverpool's website said that sturridge will almost certainly be fit and that there are no doubts that toure wil be too

i'll have to wait and see, but there is potential to go well over 60.

Archived