Teng Ai Hui

Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

they've posted on twitter that wildcard must be used by the transfer deadline on february 1st.

86 points this week.

goals from kompany, toure, puncheon, suarez and two from sturridge, with assists from suarez and rodriguez :)

also, 16 bonus points (with suarez' points counted double because of captaincy) came in quite handy :D

kompany, toure, ward and puncheon's games were cancelled for this gameweek, and dawson wasn't playing for tottenham...

still, 58 points which is slightly above my average for this season so i'm not complaining. i'm just pissed that my 7 head-to-head matches winning streak ended.

i buy collins and nolan because west ham plays in gameweek 29 (the one with 6 matches) and the day after that their match gets cancelled/postponed.

just my luck

Interesting times ahead now with so few games in GW29 and several teams playing twice in GW31 .....

Hi folks, since it doesn't appear to be set up yet I have created a normal league and a head to head one. The code for the normal one is 886063-213011 and the h2h code is 886063-213031.

Hi folks, since it doesn't appear to be set up yet I have created a normal league and a head to head one. The code for the normal one is 886063-213011 and the h2h code is 886063-213031.

Thks - was wondering what had happened!

Inverailort Thistle is in :)

No problem, glad to see the leagues filling up now. Are you a Caley Thistle by any chance Essan?

Ipswich first (I am originally from Suffolk) with Caley 2nd :) Though I'm not really a big football fan - more into fantasy football than the real thing!

Cool, I'm similar in that I just like the fantasy football as opposed to properly supporting an English Premier League team (although a big Aberdeen fan). Looking forward to the SPFL starting this weekend :-)

As always, my season starts off slowly.

Still 44 points is not a bad return in the Gameweek 1 by my standards so I'm pleased with it.

44 points is nae too bad, a good bit more than I got lol. Here's hoping more of my players than just Rooney decide to play well this weekend.

I will have 5 players playing tonight - Sturridge, Gerrard and Henderson on one side and Yaya and Zabaleta on the other.

Hopefully, it ends a goal fest, with all my players scoring :D

I'd just like to point out that "Average" is top of our head to head league :lol:

Wow, this is the least interest I've seen in board fantasy league in these few years I've taken part... :(

... and it's not anymore :D

It's still in 2nd place ....

..... that's embarassing!

Mind I have had a very very poor start to the season and have been outside the top 1m most of it! :o Starting to get things together at last though :D