The Last Sentence

rmholt

"Bring me the head." queen Shireen said "Bring me the head of the man who killed my father. Bring me the head of Ramsay Bolton!"

As the squire was leaving to spread the order, Shireen turned to the people in the room. Tommen Baratheon was her Hand and Myrcella Baratheon her Master of Whisperers. Her small council was made of Theon Greyjoy, Brienne of Tarth, Davos Seaworth, Bran Stark, Jojen Reed, Meera Reed, Wyman Manderly, Asha Greyjoy and Wylla Manderly. Her queensguard was made out of Devan Seaworth and Jon Targaryen, for she trusted no one else with her life. After all, people only worked for themselves. Plus, Jon and Devan were the only two men she ever really loved.

“So it was all you,” Tyrion said. “Every plot, every war, the dragons, even the bloody Others. Turning one against the other, until now only you and I remain.” He threw back his head and drained his cup, swallowed, and then screwed up his face. “But why?”

Varys shrugged out of his flowery silk shorts. “Because of this,” he said.

Tyrion squinted his mismatched eyes. He was not surprised to see it, for he had guessed as much a long time ago. What did surprise him, however, was how small it was. Bigger than his own pink staff he had to admit, but not by much. “I don’t understand,” he said, puzzled.

“For years they mocked me,” Varys said. “So much so that pretending to be a eunuch was less shameful. But I swore I’d have my revenge one day. And now, as you say, it’s just you and I.” He gave a titter as he slowly became aroused. “And I’m the king!”

Tyrion looked away in disgust, staring at the wall, but he could not escape his horror. It was true. Even a man with a very small penis could cast a very large shadow.

I know she's pretty much hated but I find it interesting that many have posted sentences alluding to a Jon chapter, yet no one has posted a Dany chapter.

after having spent 70 years, trying to sort out the mess she made in Mereen, Daenerys Targaryen died peacefully in her own bed, her last words were "I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood"

Jon Snow reading the kingsguard book to his son Jaime Targaryen "Jaime, you are named after the most honorable man in the history of the Seven"

The kid's full name is Jaime Boros Targaryen, obviously?

Archived