The Last Sentence

rmholt

He wondered how anyone could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.

(Dolores Edd, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, visiting the graveyard of the Nightwatch, after the entire Other invasion has been revealed as a collective hallucination induced by the consumption of fungus-infected grain).

Withered and bloody Jon Snow dragged himself into the Throne room, now little more than rubble, waste and death "It's done..." Jon whimpered crashing to his knee's a sword of burning light besides him. Closing his eyes Jon saw his father's long smiling face, a dream Jon thought a dream of spring.

He wondered how anyone could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.

(Dolores Edd, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, visiting the graveyard of the Nightwatch, after the entire Other invasion has been revealed as a collective hallucination induced by the consumption of fungus-infected grain).

Cogito ergot sum

"You know, this actually wasn't that hard," Aegon laughed from his precarious seat on the Iron Throne.

Jon Connington nodded, smiling with a look of incredularity. "I know, right?!?! It was just like, let's hold off making an appearance until super late in the game, and then kill anybody who was still lingering around from the first few books..."

"Totally," King Aegon replied. "Totally. Did I tell you that I dreamt of Spring last night?"

There was no answer, because Jon Connington fell over dead from grayscale at that exact moment.

"Ah. Huh," said Aegon. He turned to a few guards. "Burn the body. Hell, burn this rotten city. You know what? I f***ing love fire. Have I not mentioned that yet?"

Samwell Tarly ran and cheered amongst the fires the Cart left behind, the Kingsroad errupting into flames all around him. He let out a huge sigh of relief when all of a sudden he heard some footsteps behind him... It was Jon, but how?

Jon: Sam Sam! You gotta help me.

Sam: Noooooo! i just sent you Back to the Future!

Jon: I know Sam but im back, im back from the future!

Sam: Great Scott!

TO BE CONCLUDED...

Jalabhar never wanted to rule Westeros, it was his Summer Isles that were his birth right.

In time. He had Dragons now, and Northern foot soldiers, Knights of the Reach, Others leashed with Dragonglass collars, and a veritable army of fire spewing Red Wizards. Once the winter faded, he would take the Summer Isles as well. And then Essos. And he wouldn't stop, until the world, known and unknown, was at his fingertips. That rotten prick Robert never listened. Well now Robert is dead, and all the weak kings that followed dead as well. King Jalabhar, First of His Name, dreamt of Spring, and of conquest.

'But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I've tasted the Floppy-fish's wife'.

And thus, before Edmure's bewildered eyes, Tom-o-Sevens strolled away, whistling.

--------------

'You know,' said Samwell to Jon, 'I've always wanted to be an architect.'

--------

Sorry for lousy punctuation, dialogues in spanish are written differently.

A new generation of Stark kids are celebrating the end of the Long Winter and enjoying the spring time, when their revelry is interrupted by their father, Lord Rickon Of Winterfell, who soberly reminds them

"There Must Always Be A Stark In Winterfell, because even though it just went away, Winter Is Coming."

Brienne read the last lines in the white-covered book: Every species can smell its own extinction. The last ones left won't have a pretty time with it. In ten years, maybe less, the human race will just be a bedtime story for their children. A myth, nothing more.

She gulped. " ' A Dream Of Spring ' ? You can't publish these ! These books will drive people mad ! "

"I would hope so", beamed the executive. "The HBO series starts next month."

(With a nod of apology to In The Mouth Of Madness.)

"You know, this actually wasn't that hard," Aegon laughed from his precarious seat on the Iron Throne.

Jon Connington nodded, smiling with a look of incredularity. "I know, right?!?! It was just like, let's hold off making an appearance until super late in the game, and then kill anybody who was still lingering around from the first few books..."

"Totally," King Aegon replied. "Totally. Did I tell you that I dreamt of Spring last night?"

There was no answer, because Jon Connington fell over dead from grayscale at that exact moment.

"Ah. Huh," said Aegon. He turned to a few guards. "Burn the body. Hell, burn this rotten city. You know what? I f***ing love fire. Have I not mentioned that yet?"

That would also tie up Summerhall.

As Arya jumped down from the broken towers that Bran used to climb, snow falling in a furious frenzy, she realized something.

"Nymeria, it's just me and you left in this world." she said, more to herself than to her fiercely wild, yet obedient direwolf. Valar Morghulis.

Archived