BWB in Montreal, Canada

Hello all,

I have tried this before without much success but I figured I would give it another shot. I am a huge ASOIAF fan (obviously) from Montreal, Canada. I would like to get together with other fans here to discuss the books, spoilers, etc. Montrealers know that there is no shortage of pubs, bars, and cafes we could meet at.

So if you are either a resident or just passing by our wonderful city, drop me a line and we'll make something happen. If there are already existing events, please feel free to share them as I am dying for an excuse to wear the hand of the king lapel pin I juts bought on eBay ;)

Cheers

TWW

Hi,

I'm a native montrealer. I wouldn't mind meeting with other fellow ASOIAF fans to discuss theories, the show...etc.

And yes, I'm curious about your Hand of the King pin. Personally, a while back I was considering getting the Valar Morghulis coin myself.

Hi,

I live off island, but work in the downtown core. So if both of you want to meet during the week after work, that's doable. Alternatively, if you prefer the week-ends, that won't be a problem either.

Adthrawn, when are you available to meet?

Let us know so that we can get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Ice Wine

• 9 months later...

Archived