Euron "the boss" Greyjoy in WoW

What will he do?

In my eyes one of the best characters in the story, and we still know so little about him. I can't wait to see what this pirate will do next. It seems to me that he has a huge scheme, he knows a lot more than people think. They see the black sails and think "Pirates, nothing more". That's what happened at the shields, that's what is going to happen to the shole west coast of Westeros, all the way up to Seaguard (which the Iron Born will love).

What are people's thought's on where this seemingly carefree bad ass is going to go next?

Well I really only see two or three possibilities at most. The last time we saw Euron we saw that his hold over the Ironborn wasn't as strong as he would have liked it to be. Euron sent Victarion off to Mereen because the rest of the Ironborn didn't want to follow, or possibly because of what he said about how if he sent too big of a fleet it would be scattered as a random Ironborn captain had suggested. Since dragons are Eurons goal it is entirely possible that the reason so many of Victarions ships never made it to the rendezvous is because they are with Euron somewhere close by. The only other possibility I see is for him to still be leading the main body of the Iron Isles fleet which is either going to try and fully take over the Arbor, or have a pretty badass battle at Oldtown. If they do attack Oldtown, and are successful, this could be the catalyst which sends Sam back to the wall.

Well whatever grand plan he has he needs to act quickly before the realm is united once again, if that happens, because we all know how the throne deals with Ironborn. Euron is no mere raider however and will likely make a bold move to make this apparent, attacking Oldtown shocked Sam and I doubt the rest of the Realm would act differently. His best move would be to stay in the Reach and wreck havoc as he is currently doing, if the Tyrells remains in KL instead of focusing on defending their borders more then he stands a chance of establishing himself in the Reach.

Some people have been posting the idea that Loras ahs faked the injury so that he and the Redwyn fleet can make their way to the Shield Islands unnoticed. That could spoil some Greyjoy plans. Personally, I'm not sure of Loras' fate. I've learned to not trust any news heard from anyone in the series, so he could be dead, alive, dieing, sailing, jogging, who knows.

An oldtown attack is sounding better and better.

Its definitely one of the more compelling sagas. I really enjoy the arcs about the iron born. However awesomeness is not a guarantee of staying power. Remenber the red viper.

Euron and the rest of the Ironborns best time is now and so when the wars end if a strong leader sits the Iron Throne then the Ironborn are in for a tough time, that they seem so powerful now is because the rest of the realm is so weak. Lets remember that House Greyjoy face civil strife, with Aegon stirring up trouble and with the possibility of Victarion resisting Euron. Add Asha and Theon and the Reader into the mix and the Islands might soon become as divided and war torn as the mainland.

Euron and the rest of the Ironborns best time is now and so when the wars end if a strong leader sits the Iron Throne then the Ironborn are in for a tough time, that they seem so powerful now is because the rest of the realm is so weak. Lets remember that House Greyjoy face civil strife, with Aegon stirring up trouble and with the possibility of Victarion resisting Euron. Add Asha and Theon and the Reader into the mix and the Islands might soon become as divided and war torn as the mainland.

Yes, it doesnt look good. If Stannis' position didnt look even worse, I may have placed a bet on king Euron with Queen "Arya"

He's a cool character in theory but he didn't make an appearance until Feast, has zero POV's, and no POV character is with him now. I don't think he'll make much of an "on screen" impact. He may or may not be present at some sort of battle in Westeros. I think his purpose was to cause chaos on the Iron Islands and between the Greyjoy brothers, get the dragon horn to Victarian, and then point him towards Dany.

He's a cool character in theory but he didn't make an appearance until Feast, has zero POV's, and no POV character is with him now. I don't think he'll make much of an "on screen" impact. He may or may not be present at some sort of battle in Westeros. I think his purpose was to cause chaos on the Iron Islands and between the Greyjoy brothers, get the dragon horn to Victarian, and then point him towards Dany.

so his plan is done now? I think you're forgetting a certain king in a certain north who didn't have any POV character with him for the whole of CoK, which was when he was doing his best stuff. Also, Tywin wasn't a POV, yet he was one of the biggest players in the game. Euron would have more of a goal than simple havoc reaking. He is cunning beyond belief, or at least appears that way. And if Cersei has taught us anything, is that your appearance is everything.

There is a decent chance that he will succeed in having the horn grant him control over at least one dragon and/or that he will ally with Daenerys. He gives the appearance of staying in Westeros while sending Victarion off on the Mereen mission, however his plan would seem to work better if he is secretly heading there as well. Perhaps, if that is true, he expects to dispose of Victarion so he can be the one that tries to convince her to marry him so as to gain access to the Iron Fleet for transportation purposes.

The bulk of the Greyjoy is currently poised to fight that of the Redwynes, although there is some time remaining that could alter that trajectory. There is a considerable possibility that Euron will issue instructions for his forces to raid the Citadel in search of something of value to his cause. It might also be related to Melisandre's vision of "towers by the sea crumbling." His warlocks are likely to play some further role in the story and the secret of his hidden eye hasn't been fully explored yet. There is definitely more to be played out in the Euron arc. Moqorro's flame vision of a squid-like creature sailing on a sea of blood and posing a threat to Daenerys probably was Euron.

Redwyne fleet and Ironborn fleet are going to clash.I think Greyjoy will crush them because I see the story needs it to continue just as Blackwater,If Stannis had won the day,it would have ruined the story. after that they would be the only decent fleet in all of Westeros.İf they make an alliance with Dany,or bring dragons under their command,they will wreak havoc anywhere they please at any time,which I shudder to think.

My first post here... I've been thinking about Euron's many travels and also Archmaester Marwyn's... and I'm wondering if they know each other and perhaps are working together? And what might the implications be if they are? I'll just throw this out there: Marwyn and Euron DO know each other, and are using each other for their own ends: Marwyn using Euron to get a fleet that will cart Dany and her army to Westeros; Euron using Marwyn to find Dany so he can become King.

There's no way Marwyn would want Euron as Dany's consort, so I'm sure he has a plan to dispose of Euron (or Victarion) at some point. But Marwyn probably wouldn't mind if Euron's ships threatened or even attacked Oldtown and gave his rival maesters something to worry about while he goes and does his thing.

Also, I think in Moqorro's vision of Victarion being a kraken on puppet strings, the puppetteer is Marwyn.

Am I crazy?

Euron has become one of my favorite characters. I also love Victarion because he is just a warrior badass. But, Euron seems to have much more to him than most Ironborn. He is exceedingly cunning, which begs the question why would he just send his brother out with a horn that supposedly can cull dragons to the horn blower's cause. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would just give away a weapon of such power...unless he has more knowledge of it than we currently know.

I don't know how the horn will work. Maybe it will bind a dragon or 2 to the horn blower. Maybe it will bind dragons to the horn's owner...which is Euron, not Victarion. Or, maybe it will drive the dragons mad and they will go on a roasting spree.

I'm very curious to see how it all plays out. Somehow, I've got to believe that Dany and her vast army will end up on the Ironborn fleet and will be heading to Westeros.

I'm also very curious to see just what Dark Flame has in store for Dany. He seems like an even more powerful fire watcher than Melisandre.

Marwyn and Euron DO know each other, and are using each other for their own ends: Marwyn using Euron to get a fleet that will cart Dany and her army to Westeros; Euron using Marwyn to find Dany so he can become King.

There's no way Marwyn would want Euron as Dany's consort, so I'm sure he has a plan to dispose of Euron (or Victarion) at some point. But Marwyn probably wouldn't mind if Euron's ships threatened or even attacked Oldtown and gave his rival maesters something to worry about while he goes and does his thing.

Also, I think in Moqorro's vision of Victarion being a kraken on puppet strings, the puppetteer is Marwyn.

Kinda new myslef.

I like the idea between Euron and Marwyn, but I don't know enough about either of them to be able to draw any conclusions. They are deffs gonna be a force to recon with, Martin did finish FFC with Marwyn leaving. Must have some significance. I don't know who would be the shrewder of the two.

My oppinion on the puppet master is that I'd like for it to be Euron. Pretty straight forward but fuck it HE'S AWESOME!! If it is Marwyn though, I won't be disapointed

• 3 weeks later...

so his plan is done now? I think you're forgetting a certain king in a certain north who didn't have any POV character with him for the whole of CoK, which was when he was doing his best stuff. Also, Tywin wasn't a POV, yet he was one of the biggest players in the game. Euron would have more of a goal than simple havoc reaking. He is cunning beyond belief, or at least appears that way. And if Cersei has taught us anything, is that your appearance is everything.

Aeron is still in the Iron Islands. There is a chance he meets Euron in his POV during TWOW or at least I really hope so. Aeron and Euron are enemies and that's the problem.

I don't see Aeron taking any sort of action. It would be nice to see him actually do something, but I doubt he will.

The Iron Islands hope lies with Theon (who was late to the Kingsmoot and therefore still has a chance to offer himself as ruler), granted that Euron fucks up, which looks unlikely at the moment.

Something Moqorro (the red priest on Victarion's ship) said about the horn when he read the runes to Victarion, that it didn't matter who blew the horn what mattered was who was "master" of the horn. Euron wouldn't have just handed the dragon horn to Victarion if he had not already established himself as the master of it. Victarion will have to do something to take the mastery of the horn himself, if he's going to try to claim the dragons (and Danaerys) for himself.

Archived