Euron "the boss" Greyjoy in WoW

I think he'll turn out to be one of the "evil" characters in the book - like Mel.

I've thought it was uber creepy when he had his talk with Vic and referred to himself in the third person.

He wants Dany because he wants to " make an heir worth of him"

That's the only time he refers to himself in the third person - so is he talking about himself or someone/thing else?

Euron has three Warlocks from Quath with him, Warlocks that were hunting Dany for the burning of the House of the UnDying.

Euron may have more in mind than we know yet.

I was just rereading that bit about Dany being informed Pyatt Pree is looking for her-- and on another thread (I believe it's the "little twists you picked up on the re-read") it was mentioned that Euron is hanging with warlocks..... I am very interested if Euron is in league with Pyatt Pree at this point. I agree that there is more to him than meets the eye

That's interesting Stark@heart-- that he talks about himself in the third person. I'll have to check that out..... are you thinking maybe that he's talking about making an heir worthy of serving a dark force or some such? Or that he'd like to deliver Dany to this someone/thing else?

Something Moqorro (the red priest on Victarion's ship) said about the horn when he read the runes to Victarion, that it didn't matter who blew the horn what mattered was who was "master" of the horn. Euron wouldn't have just handed the dragon horn to Victarion if he had not already established himself as the master of it. Victarion will have to do something to take the mastery of the horn himself, if he's going to try to claim the dragons (and Danaerys) for himself.

I am trying to remember the DWD quote from Dany where she said in the old days dragons were bound with HORNS and RUNES and BLOOD. Maybe owning the horn is like in many magical relics myths where you must do a blood sacrifce of the previous owner in order to claim it.

I don't see Aeron taking any sort of action. It would be nice to see him actually do something, but I doubt he will.

The Iron Islands hope lies with Theon (who was late to the Kingsmoot and therefore still has a chance to offer himself as ruler), granted that Euron fucks up, which looks unlikely at the moment.

Hope is theon? Theon is deystroyed he couldn't rule the islands. Maybe asha. But theon might not die in WoW but I don't see him ever coming into his seat. The ironborn want to be ruled by the strong and mighty. Theon could of been a kracken but now he is just a squid.

I don't see Aeron taking any sort of action. It would be nice to see him actually do something, but I doubt he will.

The Iron Islands hope lies with Theon (who was late to the Kingsmoot and therefore still has a chance to offer himself as ruler), granted that Euron fucks up, which looks unlikely at the moment.

I could see aeron taking action. We;ve already heard his Pov for Wow is really messed up.

I was just rereading that bit about Dany being informed Pyatt Pree is looking for her-- and on another thread (I believe it's the "little twists you picked up on the re-read") it was mentioned that Euron is hanging with warlocks..... I am very interested if Euron is in league with Pyatt Pree at this point. I agree that there is more to him than meets the eye

That's interesting Stark@heart-- that he talks about himself in the third person. I'll have to check that out..... are you thinking maybe that he's talking about making an heir worthy of serving a dark force or some such? Or that he'd like to deliver Dany to this someone/thing else?

I thought about that before too..well the warlock thing. Since he drinks the shade of the evening. And has the blue lips.

• 2 years later...

What he'll do?

he'll stay sitting on the throne of the Sea eating chips and whoring whilst his younger brother do his duty bringing home his rightful wife Dany, then they'll conquer the IT leaving Vic heating his seat in the Iron islands,

He and Dany will have alot of one-eyed white haired babies (with surrogated mothers, since Dany seems to unable to have children anymore)

but ofc Vic will ruins his plans

in the show i'm pretty sure they merge Euron and Vic, i'm afraid the name they'll keep will be Victarion, because Euron is too similar to the currency, if he has to die it could cause confusion in real life, and the day next of that episode the european trades.... wall street..could fall apart

I for one think that Euron will be one of the people to sit the Iron Throne before the end. Sadly I do not think his dragons and Warlocks and Faceless men will help him keep it long but it will be fun while it lasts.

Interesting.

Although I don't think he will sit the IT.

Depending on what his kin do, I can see a rebellion in the islands ending with Euron overthrown.

Archived