Likely injuries to occur in TWoW

fat pink maester

There seems to be a few common injuries to characters, and i'm trying to guess what the next will be, either a new injury to a main character, or a new character with an existing injury.

Missing hand - Jaime Lannister, Donal Noye, Jacelyn Bywater (gold cloaks' commander)

Burned hand - Jon Snow, Victarion Greyjoy

Missing fingers - Greatjon Umber, Theon Greyjoy, Quorin Halfhand, Davos Seaworth, some ironborn i no doubt forget

Missing nose - Tyrion Lannister, Jeyne Poole

Missing eye - Eurion Greyjoy, whoever son-of-whoever of the burned men, Berric Dondarrion

Missing ear - Myrcella, Styr, Jorah

Any reccuring injuries i missed (i was going to go with full undead, but that's not really an injury per se, and that would stack the odds too much)? Who's expecting one, and what will they get... i'm guessing some fingers are going missing soon, especially with the Boltons' impending dissapointment over 'Arya and Reek', and Mance+co.

There is also: missing ear: Myrcella and Styr.

And Beric Dondarrion should be added to the "missing eye"-part.

I do believe Mance and the spearwifes are going to lose somebody-parts, and also Grunt and Sour Alyn, and the others responsible for Jeyne and Reek escaping.

Jorah? Where is it mentioned?

Also from existing: Donal Noye and Mark Mulledone were missing hands or parts of them, Brienne has injured face, Sandor, Willas and Bran leg or legs and If he lives Jon is obviously going to get few new stab scars, same Lord Manderly, if Mance is in fact held by Ramsay he wont go out of it same as before. An then there is Loras.

Also after serious physical trauma Theon's, Lancel's and Cat's hair turned white.

Jorah? Where is it mentioned?

I'm not sure about it, but one of his ears was (partially) cut when fighting a Dothraki at the end of aGoT (or a bit before the end, probably when Drogo could not ride his horse anymore and Jorah had to fight one of Drogo's former warriors)!

According to Theon, Euron still has both eyes. However his left eye isn't as normal as it should, being all black and shining with malice and stuff.

Jorah Mormont got another injury. He was branded by the slavers, before they sold him, Tyrion and Penny.

We got some rape-victims, too. Jeyne is on this list, Theon is maybe as well and than there are these Lhazareen women the dothraki raped. Oh and Lollys Stokeworth, who got impregnated back then.

I guess there will be more injured characters in the north, soon. Mance will have a little problem with Ramsay and there is a upcoming battle. Melisandre, Tormund, Selyse, Shireen and all the other characters at Castle Black are in danger, too, if Jons assassination and WunWun will cause major chaos.

I have a feeling that in WOW if Jamie does not die he may get his hand back.

I think that we will see anther great warrior that will become usless throgh a major injury, I'm thinking Selmy because of how he talks about he wants die in battle, so him having to live with an injury that makes him unable to fight seems possiable

^ Dario is alive and well, as far as we know, the hostages were not catapulted into meeren it was plague victims. Past the obvious strategic reasons for not catapulting the hostages and actually catapulting plague victims GRRM has confirmed this.

I don't see why a reason for the Yunkai to kill Daario presenting itself isn't possible. He could be sent over the walls as a message to the Stormcrows which might cause them to change sides.

I don't see why a reason for the Yunkai to kill Daario presenting itself isn't possible. He could be sent over the walls as a message to the Stormcrows which might cause them to change sides.

It's certainly possible but if you consider the value of a hostage versus the value of killing Dario when Danaerys isn't even there to see and make a foolish decision out of anger I don't consider it a smart choice. Also consider this, if Dany ever started burning the Yunkai wholesale with a dragon where would be the safest place? I'd say holding a knife to Dario's throat offering a trade. However the fact remains that GRRM confirmed that it was plague victims not the hostages.

Archived