Qyburn?

lemon-cake

• 3 months later...

he said something that maester learn much about life from the death and he lost his chain due to learning about death from the living.

So i guess hes doing medical examination of living people.

Think "What exactly happens and causes heart failure when someone takes this or that poison".

I think hes propably opening someones chest and looks at the heart whilst he gives his victims poisons.

something like that.

Or "what exactly causes death when someone doesnt get enough to drink over an extended period of time"

In short: (cruel) medical experiments on living people.

In this regard i think of him like a "Josef Mengele" of Westeros.. oO

• 2 weeks later...

1. Qyburn lost his chain for necromancy.

2. He took charge of Gregor Clegane after Pycelle gave up on him.

3. He started asking for live humans.

4. He requests an impossibly large suit of armor and promises Cersei an 'undefeatable champion'.

1. Qyburn lost his chain for necromancy.

2. He took charge of Gregor Clegane after Pycelle gave up on him.

3. He started asking for live humans.

4. He requests an impossibly large suit of armor and promises Cersei an 'undefeatable champion'.

Yes, this one.

I guess we should expect a reanimated Gregor coming up soon. And a stronger one than ever, since the armorer claims that it's impossible that any man could don such a heavy suit of armor as the one he's making at Cercei's request.

They do. Doran Martell noted that Balon Swann is bringing Gregor's head to Dorne in an Arianne chapter. Two guesses: either it's not actually Gregor's head being sent to Dorne, or they are sewing someone else's head onto Gregor's body.

the doctor in American Horror Story it's his reincarnation

This exactly what I was thinking about while I was reading the book.

Plus, what someone already mentioned about Qyburn offering Cersei an undefeatable champion.

I'm sure he has this death complex and he is making experiments to "improve" human race

Archived