LoneStarCon 2013

I used my real name. At LA I didn't walk around with my badge on anyway, and after the first day you'll recognize people by their hangover.

Just bought my tickets! My wife and I are coming. Now we're just scoping out flights... prices seem crappy but should be doable with flight miles on the cheap (50K for business on united).

... and after the first day you'll recognize people by their hangover.

True, oh so very true!

For the record, as to name badges there is no hard and fast rule that I know of. I always see a mix of real and board names--whatever works for you is best.

Ok, We're in. but damn their "purchase" page is bad. Are there no decent UI designers in this organizing group?

Hey, I actually discovered I had $850 in my paypal account I didn't know about, so I was pretty happy. :cheers:

Payday today, so I purchased my membership at the discounted price.

Awww, we have to put up with you, instead of the awesome Steve S.?!

Well, I suppose we'll make do... ;-)

(I kid, I kid. Race is also awesome!)

what? Us? nah <blush>

OOhh, I did not know you were prone to blushing! I'm always happy to make a man blush! ;-)

i'm not sure how savvy they are. they emailed me for our names after I filled out the form and gave them theRedWoman's name in the instructions (paying for 2). And my email is my name no less. I don't think it would hurt to double check. I didn't get warm fuzzies

Archived