LoneStarCon 2013

Just a reminder that the hotel blocks are open now. Go book your rooms!

BTW, pay attention as you make the booking. The two hotels have similar names, for starters.

Also, if you have roomies you are sharing with, they want you to fill in all names and email addresses. It seems if you don't know who you may split the room with, you need to put in a fake name a la "John Doe" for now and then change it later.

yes Mom, I've booked :)

Goodness, I went from "little girl" to "Mom" rather quickly in your book, didn't I? Lol. ;-)

Regina,

The "John Doe" is an excellent idea. I've made our reservations but now back to the website! We're on a non-party floor in the Rivercenter.

You're welcome!

And to Lady N and Lacy--YAY!!!!! :)

and from what i can see, San Antonio has just this side of 0 direct flights from the bay area. wait, that is a zero

Well, ya gotta admit, in general, not a lot of people from there really want to come here. Just sayin'. :) But I am glad y'all are!

and from what i can see, San Antonio has just this side of 0 direct flights from the bay area. wait, that is a zero

I've been playing around with flight options. IIRC United flew direct from San Francisco to San Antonio. I remember because it was longer than I expected.

And i've booked a hotel room. Interesting that they encouraged people not to book on the party floor. That's a first (that I remember).

Boiled, check the united website maybe. I notice flights were pretty limited last month, because of when the dates fell. Southwest probably flies there as well, and their flights didn't seem to go through the September last time I checked.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I just applied for my leave for the Con, I think flights are under control and so on...so I am looking pretty definite for this. So, I am trying to decide what to do about accomodation. Is there anyone who might be looking to split a room. Despite what Jebus says, I don't think I am that hard to get along with - if anything, I err on the side of having too many showers, rather than not enough!

I'd rather go halves than quarters, but I am open to suggestions at this point. Feel free to DM me.

Thanks! :-)

Archived