LoneStarCon 2013

And now I want brisket.

we are in on the brisket runs. theRedWoman loves bbq brisket. mine was so/so last week. the left side was near perfect and the right side over done. oh well. I keep trying

BL--I want theRedWoman to chime in on this one. I have a sneaking suspicion that the brisket was better than so/so, and that you are simply holding your cooking up to extremely high standards.

Baitac,

Y'all have fun with that. Are there going to be tee shirts this year?

It will not be a proper shake without Ser Scot. (you know I'm kidding, although it'd be great to see if would GRRM participate and all).

Lockhart absolutely has some of the best brisket and beef ribs in the known universe. If you're looking for the best pork, you're in the wrong state. And since I never get chicken if I can get good brisket or ribs, I have no opinion whatsoever on Lockhart/Texas chicken. :drool:

Hey guys -- anyone who plans to attend (or who has already said they're attending) WorldCon this year, please post in the Official Headcount thread.

If you've signed up here, but life somehow got in the way, also post there to let me know to take your name OFF the list.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/87067-lonestarcon3-official-headcount/

Thank you!

Also, those who haven't bought their memberships yet, go out and do so!

I'm not sure how much of a discount you'll get, but the convention organizers will be grateful for it, as it helps them accurately budget everything connected to the convention.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived