Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky Pierre

LoneStarCon 2013

My flight leaves at 5:30 AM (there's a 5:30 in the AM too?!) tomorrow. I should touch down in San Antonio by about 10AM local time.

I will be down in the morning to check in, get my badge, and say hi to everyone! :) I've got to come back home to watch the kiddos Saturday (during the day) but then I'll be back down Saturday night for the party, sleep a bit and then probably stay at least part of Sunday as well to check out the convention :)

Can't wait to see you all :)

Im here but can't remember to go for the meet n greet. I'm too stupid to attend a con. :P

George read a new Tyrion chapter (at least new to me) at the reading this afternoon. Hopefully someone will post a better summary...

Hey all...Kelly (Cueller's better half) here. Had a great time meeting everyone and experiencing my first con! Most of you I met, I didn't catch your board names, so if you're reading this, PM me or whatever so I can add you. Enjoy the short week!

It was great meeting you too. Loved the dinner conversation at Luciano's. My daughter enjoyed it as well.

Good to hear there were survivors! I don't see how some people do these things so often. I'm only just now regaining full consciousness. Enjoyed meeting and re-meeting everyone at the BwB parties. So nice that many were able to visit a bit in the dealer room. Be well! Tom