Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky Pierre

LoneStarCon 2013

Just booked my hotel... staying at the Rivercenter. Anyone know if they charge your card up front or normal process of when you check out?

So, I just applied for my leave for the Con, I think flights are under control and so on...so I am looking pretty definite for this. So, I am trying to decide what to do about accomodation. Is there anyone who might be looking to split a room. Despite what Jebus says, I don't think I am that hard to get along with - if anything, I err on the side of having too many showers, rather than not enough!

I'd rather go halves than quarters, but I am open to suggestions at this point. Feel free to DM me.

Thanks! :-)

I am GOING. And I am bringing Mr. ES and we are going to have a BLAST meeting all of you crazy folks.

Everthing's better in Texas. It is known.

Ser cam,

We have an opening in our room if you would like to join us. Me Drac and Tycho.

Cannot wait for the towel reports on this gang. :P

Baseless slander, Ser Scot...I have dropped you a PM :-)

ETA - no I haven't, your mailbox is fuill - will facebook you :-)

I am GOING. And I am bringing Mr. ES and we are going to have a BLAST meeting all of you crazy folks.

Yeeeeehaaaa, Cowgirl!!!!!!!

Cannot wait for the towel reports on this gang. :P

:P

Those towel reports might just be a highlight of the whole con...

:P

Yeeeeehaaaa, Cowgirl!!!!!!!

Oh this is going to be one hell of a good time... \m/ Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Oh this is going to be one hell of a good time... \m/ Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

I know!!!!! :) I can't wait to see some of ES' cowboy boots!! It is Texas after all. :)

Yee-Haw! LoneStarCon dealer room application is in! I don't actually have to work the table, but I'm traveling with my pal from work (she was at ChiCon, so some of you met her at the BWB party). Flights and room to be booked today. I can't wait to see all of you in person!