A Puerto Rican goes to London, UPDATED: Meetup Sat. October 27, see post #73

Baitac

Hi guys! I'm just checking in to let you know that I will be in London from Thursday, October 25th until Nov. 1. Dracarya and Kissdbyfire are going to join me at some point. I'd love to meet. I am going with my best friend, whose daughter is doing a semester abroad, so I'm kind of bound to her schedule, but we can get together for a day or night meet or whatever. Let me know! :)

As I said in TTTNE, I think I can make it up for that weekend, so if a bigger meet happens over the weekend that'd be awesome. I'll try to stay for a few extra days so we can do some touristy stuff as well :D Is there anything special you'd like to do?

I will be spending a semester abroad in London as well! Getting there the 12th of Sept... Just thought I'd share :)

If you'd like to meet up with us (by us I mean whoever turns up when Bai visits :D) you're more than welcome! Feel free to PM me if you need to know anything, plenty of Londoners on here to help you out ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump again!

Only a month until this happens! Any ideas on what's going on? :D Bai I think I'll only be coming for the weekend, especially if I have to work, so I'll get the train from Plymouth to London and most likely meet you straight-away, depending on the time. Are you free during the day on the Saturday or just the evening? I also have goodies to give you!

Bump again!

Only a month until this happens! Any ideas on what's going on? :D Bai I think I'll only be coming for the weekend, especially if I have to work, so I'll get the train from Plymouth to London and most likely meet you straight-away, depending on the time. Are you free during the day on the Saturday or just the evening? I also have goodies to give you!

I'll devote all day and evening to you. My hope is that people will want to meet us at some point (evening maybe?) I don't know how BwB things happen, when or where. Is LMG the official/unofficial leader of the London group? Did you talk to him about possibly meeting? :)

This is the BWB, there is no "leader" (except for the Baroness X-Ray, but that position is about making decisions at a group-wide level rather than smallscale meet-up's like this) and as such we do things by group consensus.

Pick a date, pick a venue and people will either post to say they can make it, say they can't make that date and suggest one they can, or argue with you over your suggestions and make alternative ones. Eventually after much bloodshed and violence we'll figure out a plan that works for the majority of people and go with it :D

I'll devote all day and evening to you. My hope is that people will want to meet us at some point (evening maybe?) I don't know how BwB things happen, when or where. Is LMG the official/unofficial leader of the London group? Did you talk to him about possibly meeting? :)

Well my dearest I'll be able to come up on Saturday theeee 27th, and if I'm still working I shall have to leave by Monday morning. I might be able to come up on the Friday, again it depends on if I'm working, but the 27th is a definite for me :D

I don't know any of you, and none of you have a clue who I am obviously, but I'll come for a drink (assuming that's cool?) if it's somewhere Central - i.e. not in the abandoned wilderness of Zone 3 onwards.

Archived