A Puerto Rican goes to London, UPDATED: Meetup Sat. October 27, see post #73

Baitac

Eh, Camden isn't great for those of us coming from south London. Somewhere more central would be preferred... north Londoners are spoiled with their tube services, we have to get trains!

is it wrong that i will be coming from Cornwall 50% for the girlfiend and 50% for the meet :cheers: :rofl: :lol: :smug:

Sounds fun :) also its payday which makes everything better.

Might be easiest to let someone know which but of London you'll be staying in and suggestions can be made then? Better than dragging you half way across the city by accident...

Hey guys!!! Alex is paying for drinks! It's payday. :leaving:

i'm friends with Drac, recently went to TitanCon, and have a girlfriend that lives a short train journey from central London. We would be game, if we are welcome of corse :)

If you and your girlfriend don't come, then I'll have to blame Pod, you know. :lol:

Lolz at the Cornish accent - that's never good ;)

No accent here! Yet :uhoh:

So we're thinking more central? Gimme a place and a time, and I'll be there. I'll either be coming into Kings Cross from Hertfordshire or getting the train straight into Paddington from Plymouth, so I'm cool with anywhere. Unless I'm already with Bai, in which case I'll be wherever she is :P

Barchick guys - go crazy. Best way to find a good boozer in London.

Somewhere more Central? Soho is always a god shout. The toucan is fun if people want to drink exclusively Guinness and Whiskey and be stared at by old Irish fellers.

Baitac - I'll buy a couple of rounds for sure, but maybe not all of them :)

No accent here! Yet :uhoh:

So we're thinking more central? Gimme a place and a time, and I'll be there. I'll either be coming into Kings Cross from Hertfordshire or getting the train straight into Paddington from Plymouth, so I'm cool with anywhere. Unless I'm already with Bai, in which case I'll be wherever she is :P

You better had been with me, missy!!!

Where we met last time was pretty decent, and had a large area we managed to annex. It was just off Oxford St but I don't recall the name atm - LMG or someone else who was there might.

I couldn't remember the name either, but I found the old thread, apparently it was the Old Explorer pub.

I should be able to make it to the meet.

Archived