Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

I'm tall (6' 2.5''), sinewy build, rectangular face shape, dark brown bordering on black curly hair, grey-blue eyes...maybe I could be Robert and Lyannas son?

In personality, I like to think of myself as a Stark. I enjoy the simple pleasures in life and generally prefer to keep to myself, though I can also be a wiseass sometimes.

Your AV is so great.

Thanks. I had GOB up there with the orange background but people kept asking me if he was the guy from "Up All Night". NO! It's GOB! Come on!!!! :P

Now if I could could just get "The Final Countdown" to play, I'd be totally happy.

Thanks. I had GOB up there with the orange background but people kept asking me if he was the guy from "Up All Night". NO! It's GOB! Come on!!!! :P

Now if I could could just get "The Final Countdown" to play, I'd be totally happy.

Argghh...*#(*##RWAHTTTTT!!!!! That's GOB damnit!!

hrmmm it's 1 o clock where I'm at, probably time for some....office....MAGIC!!

Honorable, loyal, religious. Refuse to play 'games' as the game of thrones, I'd rather do it honest, without backstabbing and schemings, even if that would bring me greater advantages. I have blue-grey eyes, I'm tall and my hair is becoming darker and darker. I'm definitely a Stark. It's also the House I can most relate to.

I'm blond with blue eyes so some Stormlander I would think. But for personality I'm probably a Stark ( :crying: ) or Baratheon since I'm to honorable, lawful and altruistic for my own good, but got a temper and can be pretty cruel. I suppose I could also work as a Targaryen but I don't feel very "special snowflake".

I'm blond with blue eyes so some Stormlander I would think. But for personality I'm probably a Stark ( :crying: ) or Baratheon since I'm to honorable, lawful and altruistic for my own good, but got a temper and can be pretty cruel. I suppose I could also work as a Targaryen but I don't feel very "special snowflake".

Just curious Mr Gurk if your values and morals are more in sink with a Stark why the Lannister love?

Wavy brown hair with green eyes, so looks wise probably Tyrell. On personality, I'm not sure. I would love to say Stark/Winterfell, but I would enjoy an easy life ( or as easy ad can be), so I would rather live in Highgarden or Riverrun.

You sound like a COtF and a greenseer at that.

Archived