Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

hmmm, i would have to be part of house crakehall, " None so fierce." with an "uncommon robustness" and the brindled boar for arms, that would be me. ;-D

oh yeah, and saying things like lyle at T+M's wedding is not beyond me, at least in an oblivious manner.

Dirty blonde hair, green/blue eyes. Not a fan of the whole "I feel like a dragon inside, after all I'm a Targaryen" Dany philosophy, so I can't really say where I belong personality wise.

You're not a real Targaryen if you're not introducing yourself with all your titles all the time. I think you don't have to worry. ;)

Honorable, loyal, religious. Refuse to play 'games' as the game of thrones, I'd rather do it honest, without backstabbing and schemings, even if that would bring me greater advantages. I have blue-grey eyes, I'm tall and my hair is becoming darker and darker. I'm definitely a Stark. It's also the House I can most relate to.

Or you simply are, I don't know Sansa maybe? ;)

Well lets see... I'm of average height and have dark brown hair. My skin alternates with the seasons. In the summer I get really tan and in the winter I lighten up (of course). So I'd say between Tyrell and Martell. Personality wise I'm probably Tyrell or Lannister.

Or you simply are, I don't know Sansa maybe? ;)

Could be, she is the character I can most relate to, even of the Starks. xD But I don't have auburn hair and I don't have men going after me the whole time. :( I think I'll just have to settle for a secret Stark. :3

You're not a real Targaryen if you're not introducing yourself with all your titles all the time. I think you don't have to worry. ;)

What I meant was that I don't think personality comes from a certain house, and that the characters in the series associate their personality too much with their sigil. :)

Could be, she is the character I can most relate to, even of the Starks. xD But I don't have auburn hair and I don't have men going after me the whole time. :( I think I'll just have to settle for a secret Stark. :3

Maybe Allyria Dayne? (Ashara's and Ned's bastard daughter)

Isn't Allyria a sister of Ashara? I'd settle for any secret Stark though. An Ashara is drop dead gorgeous, so why the heck not? :3

There is a theory that Allyria is the daughter of Ned (or Brandon) and Ashara...

I think that I would be a Lannister bastard or a Dayne bastard.

Please, be a Dayne. You as a Lannister bastard would totally ruin your marriage to Jon Starkaryen.

I like you! But if I am a Hill I am not really a Lannister...

I have long straight dark blonde hair with natural chestnut highlights, amber eyes and light to pale skin color... I don't know what house...Maybe Dayne. What do you think?

Personality: I am impulsive, smart, risk taking, I can't plan anything, extravagant, excitable, I make my mind very quickly, quick-tempered, stubborn, egoist, fickle. Again I don't know which house.What do you think?

Archived