where is everyone getting all these winds of winter sneak chapters

seaflower

• 2 weeks later...

I can never find them and i just finished dance with dragons. Every character has some loose ends.

Just to summarize it for you, so far we know about 4 different tWoW chapters:

- Theon I: Available on the website and as gift chapter in some paperback editions of aDwD

- Arianne II: Read at conventions by GRRM himself. This chapter is only available in notes and summarizations of people who were there. GRRM is not okay with transcripts, so they're never posted on this board (I don't think any transcripts exist, but who knows)

- Tyrion I: Same as the Arianne chapter

- Victarion I: Part of this chapter was read at an interview, which is up on youtube (

at around at the 30 minute mark). Since this one is up on youtube there's probably transcripts available somewhere, but I cant be bothered to look that up. He also read this entire chapter at a convention, for which same rules apply as the above 2 chapters: only summaries, no transcripts.

• 5 months later...

Just so I'm clear - is the above post still accurate? Was "Arianne II" a typo - was it supposed to read "Arianne I" ? Have only a total of four chapters been released/read aloud? I read the Theon and Arianne chapters on GRRM's website, and watched the youtube vid on Victarion. What about the Tyrion chapter? Is that available, or only people's notes? Any other chapters floating out there? Thanks..

Just so I'm clear - is the above post still accurate? Was "Arianne II" a typo - was it supposed to read "Arianne I" ? Have only a total of four chapters been released/read aloud? I read the Theon and Arianne chapters on GRRM's website, and watched the youtube vid on Victarion. What about the Tyrion chapter? Is that available, or only people's notes? Any other chapters floating out there? Thanks..

Arianne 1 is at the moment available at GRRM website. Released chapters so far are Arianne 1 and 2, Theon, Victarion and Tyrion. Tyrion and Arianne 2 chapters are in notes only 'cos GRRM didn't want people to record the session. Cheers.

I've read every book twice already including the tales of Dunk and egg ... I need more ... When is the winds of winter coming out????? I'm dying over here!!!!

tWoW will be released in 2014-15 hopefully ...

Archived