What exactly happend at the hall of the undying ?

Redtide6

you could google "house of the undying" and find posts pertaining to this chapter, with links even to this forum, but you might find spoilers. fyi

i did so and wished i hadn't just yet. of course, if you've finished the books you might give it a look.

you could google "house of the undying" and find posts pertaining to this chapter, with links even to this forum, but you might find spoilers. fyi

i did so and wished i hadn't just yet. of course, if you've finished the books you might give it a look.

Thanks man

This is a very important chapter. Come back to it and read it and you will find something new that you missed before. (Of course you can always read theories and spoilers, but that's all they are.)

Daenerys had visions here. What they mean and represent are up for debate, though some are obvious in hindsight. The prophecy the undying speak to Daenerys is a driving force behind many of her actions in this book and the next ones. Sometimes when she is acting crazy, it is because she is remembering this. IMO this chapter foreshadows or references most of the main events of the story.

What do you think happened?

Archived