Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

well, I'm very hard to get rid of, so don't blame yourself Emma. I don't think tis fair to decide over Scotts head like this? I mean he's not a toy?

Who am I kidding, let's fight!

you son of a "#¤%"#¤%¤

Don't upset me Scott. You know how sensitive I am :(

Emma, for trying to steal my man... and calling me a fiery skank. Ha!

Totally fake sounding. Phoenix

Silver Surfer

That frustration seems fake. I can't see any reason for him to say his role on the thread if he was innocent. Maybe gaining town cred like somebody said before me( town cred means that people would think he's more likely innocent than guilty, right?). Maybe he wants to distract the players. I think I saw a role that played for the evil team and tried to create some chaos for his team to win. He attracts too much attention to him. He's basicallythe only person who posted something that really affects the game, so I doubt he's be a regular evil player. Maybe that role, that turns innocent after people kill him. Symp, I think.

Did you just repeat all of Emma's reasons and act like they were your own?

Also, what frustration?

ETA - I guess you gave credit for the 1st one, but not the second. Point is, you are an overexplaining echo.

Blast your impudence, Fury! Doom is no mere vassal to be summoned and commanded. The Lord of Latveria comes and goes where he pleases, acts as he sees best. He does not leap to obey the directives of SHIELD, of the United Nations, or of any other agency -- others may serve, but Doom's will is supreme!

I should strike you down now for your arrogance ... but that would be petty, and Doom is never petty.

I have battled aliens, gods, and cosmic beings more powerful than gods. I have matched wits against demons and Atlantean kings -- and emerged victorious! I have traveled back and forth through time, across the galaxy and beyond ... made uncounted scientific and technological breakthroughs ... mastered secret and forbidden mystic arts. And all with one overarching purpose ... to achieve my ultimate destiny and -- as the fates have surely ordained -- establish my reign as the unquestioned and unchallenged ruler of this world!

No doubt these thieves have some scheme that would threaten my ambitions. Very well then, they -- like all who oppose Doom -- will face utter and complete destruction. Even if I must suffer the ignominy of working with this second-rate collection of masked meddlers and super-powered simpletons ... so be it. Let it not be said that pride is a failing of Doom.

Even with allies such as these, can there be any doubt that Doom shall triumph? No matter who the foe, what the danger ... Victory will be mine! For surely the Earth -- and everything in it -- shall soon belong to ... Doctor Doom!

It is day 1

13 players remain: Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Cyclops, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Silver Surfer (Emma Frost, Squirrel Girl)

1 vote for Cyclops (Black Widow)

1 vote for Bruce Banner (Cyclops)

1 vote for Emma Frost (Phoenix)

1 vote for Phoenix (Silver Surfer)

7 players have not voted: Bruce Banner, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Punisher, Wolverine.

Did you just repeat all of Emma's reasons and act like they were your own?

Also, what frustration?

When you said that your role is useless. Also, my thoughts were mostly the same as Emma's. A serious vote without justification seems pointless and we only played 3 pages, so that was the only important thing that happened.

When you said that your role is useless. Also, my thoughts were mostly the same as Emma's. A serious vote without justification seems pointless and we only played 3 pages, so that was the only important thing that happened.

Here comes the hands on the leashes

The cross, the capital, the pale families, the fear and the mouthpieces

The single sista lynch

The cell doors crash

And the master's drums ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO

easy pointless vote = suspicious

duh

What is the difference between this:

Emma, for trying to steal my man... and calling me a fiery skank. Ha!

and this:

I shall honour the result of the duel.

In other news, Bruce Banner. I want to see what happens when he gets angry.

?

I gather that is traditional for votes to be random at the start of the game. So picking on only one, when there were plenty to choose from seems suspicious.

What is the difference between this:

and this:

?

I gather that is traditional for votes to be random at the start of the game. So picking on only one, when there were plenty to choose from seems suspicious.

Who am I voting for right now?

Are you paying attention?

Archived