South Jersey/Philly meetup: PhilCon Nov 9 -11(Cherry Hill, NJ)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't buy mine yet - was planning to do that sometime this week. I was waiting to see if anyone is going.

PhilCon is getting close. Is anyone planning to attend?

Lany - even if it's just me, you and your pal I'm in. But I doubt I would go alone since I'm out of town Friday night/sat morning for a wedding. It's gonna take some scrambling to get back for sat afternoon.

I just registered and paid - emails came through pretty quickly and I did get a confirmation of my payment and order. Maybe shoot them an email to follow up?

I'll change the title of the thread later to reflect the dates and event (can't use the full editor in this app).

I hope I don't miss the Potter, Grimm/OUAT or various ASOIAF panels. Hopefully those will be on Saturday or Sunday. See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Schedule of events posted at the Philcon website. I'm bummed that I'll miss the Grimm/OUAT panel, but I hope to be there in time for the Hogwarts Knitting Club. ;)

philcon schedule by time

philcon schedule grid

I thought of you when I saw the Hogwarts knitting club. Can/do you knit?

I thought of you when I saw the Hogwarts knitting club. Can/do you knit?

Not yet! I look forward to learning on Saturday.

Still not sure if I should completely geek out and wear my Hogwarts Uniform. I may need to ease into this, as it's my first Con. :blush:

Really looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Maybe we'll be joined by some other kick-ass Westerosi. \m/

Archived