TTTNE 353 - The mullets are out to get me!

Call me Odie

Hope this counts as a mullet yo.

What am I looking at?? I'm on my phone and can't enlarge it - it looks like a cross between a green chicken and a lizard with what might be a yellow mullet?

Let me see if I can actually pull up the thread on my phone without Tapatalk.

:leaving:

Brb

ETA:

Oh Geebus! It's a dog with a mullet! Holy moly, you guys should have seen what it looks like on Tapatalk.

I've gotta find me a fine lookin mullet.

But not until after I get this cap on my tooth from my root canal. Never done this before- kinda nervous. All I can hear is the drill in the room next to me.

Good luck Lady Olenna!

This is some kind of torture. They wrapped string around my gums but it hurt really badly when they pushed it down. And I just felt my tooth and it has been ground to a little tooth stump!

Anxiety is setting in! I never thought i would have to get a root canal :(

I feel like crying for my poor poor tooth.

:bawl:

Dentists are the closest thing to an engineer I've seen.

Yes! And I am so lucky that my dentist I just so so so kind and gentle. Just the nicest guy.

But this root canal business is just no good. No good at all. I've got to figure something out as far as preventative care. I floss, brush twice with my sonicare, so maybe add some fluoride to the routine mix? I brush my tongue everyday too. Maybe a waterpik as well? What am I missing that would allow a root canal to sneak in?!

This is some kind of torture. They wrapped string around my gums but it hurt really badly when they pushed it down. And I just felt my tooth and it has been ground to a little tooth stump!

Anxiety is setting in! I never thought i would have to get a root canal :(

I feel like crying for my poor poor tooth.

:bawl:

Feeling your pain, LadyO. :grouphug: I'm a total anti-dentite. It'll be over soon and all will be well.

In other news, I made an appt to see a new Optometrist on Monday. So hopefully I'll have a new Rx for new glasses and my headaches will go away. :fingers crossed:

Looking forward to my cousin's wedding on Friday. Although I will miss my little doggie. She'll be having a blast sleeping over at the dogsitter's with her pack of 5 very large dogs (3 pits, a boxer, and a shepherd mix - wonderful, fun, playful doggies). Katie will come home tired and happy. :)

So should i go with an updo? or leave my hair down? This is the dress I'm wearing. With these shoes. My nails will either be black, or chrome. I'm thinking I should leave my hair down, and leave it somewhat wavy instead of straightening it. Let's not forget my tattoos will be out in full force, so I'm not feeling the need to heavily accessorize. But an updo could look really cute (although out of place with the tattoos maybe). Thoughts?

I'm not terribly good with the fashion-related stuff, so I need your help, spammers!

Archived