TTTNE 353 - The mullets are out to get me!

Call me Odie

Aww, thanks. :)

I'm hoping for a good hair day. And apparently, a loose updo is something I can do all by myself. I may practice tomorrow. ;)

How's campus life, Newsun?

Have you tried a salt spray? If you have semi wavy hair it will give you that beachy look. Or a loose wavy low pony?

If an up do try a loose odango bun. I'm thinking with the low neckline an up do may be just the ticket!

I am the queen of the punk rock scrunchy loose bun, but I feel like I need something a little more fancy. I'm emailing my hair girl to see if she can work me in on Friday.

Just got a call for a freelance design job - direct result of the freeformmyfriendslance job I did for the surprise party! \m/

Knowledge you didn't need -

A great spammer once convinced me not to wear anything to bed. While I was a bit hesitant at first, I found it to be quite good. In honor of that, I have begun not wearing any underwear throughout the day as well. While winter has not arrived here yet, I also find this quite comfortable. Whether it is just walking down the street or in Karate class being 'free' is definitely the thing for me.

The thread can resume with that not much needed knowledge.

Knowledge you didn't need -

A great spammer once convinced me not to wear anything to bed. While I was a bit hesitant at first, I found it to be quite good. In honor of that, I have not begun not wearing any underwear throughout the day as well. While winter has not arrived here yet, I also find this quite comfortable. Whether it is just walking down the street or in Karate class being 'free' is definitely the thing for me.

The thread can resume with that not much needed knowledge.

:ack:

I hope you at least wear your mullet, SB.

I can't chew gum! When I was 6 I tried it and vomited... Ever since I can't have it lol.

Also, I want to switch roommates, I met a nice Indian kid. But he thinks I'm gay so now I'm scared... :eek:

Heh, I remember going to my college's PRIDE meetings, and people thinking I was gay. I realized what was happening but wasn't sure how to bring up being straight because no one had asked me.

I even got invited to Coming Out Night, where people talk about coming out and I finally had to "come out" as being straight. :-)

Archived