TTTNE 354 - The wild wild west!

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

Nothing really "happened" so much as life just got in the way for a while. But now I'm making a conscious effort to reconnect. And I suppose, in some cases, make new friends!

You don't look like your av?? That's a crying shame is what that is ;)

Well that's enough of that nonsense. Welcome back! :grouphug:

Totally random realization:

I think I am truly a Lannister fan. Like most, I started off liking the Starks, but I have come to realize that the Lannisters really make the series fun and interesting. I even enjoy Crazy Cersei.

Of course, Olenna (and Tormund) will always be my faves, but truly, the Lannisters rock.

And I still have my theories about the Others, but that's for the Heresy threads.

Anyway, I think I'm going to start another reread. I can't seem to pick up interest in the Jules Verne I'm reading currently.

Totally random realization:

I think I am truly a Lannister fan. Like most, I started off liking the Starks, but I have come to realize that the Lannisters really make the series fun and interesting. I even enjoy Crazy Cersei.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

he talks in his sleep. is kinda freaky

My husband does this. In fact, he used to wander around the house - eyes open - talking, yelling (in English & Spanish - sometimes Arabic!) and all sorts of crazy stuff. It was really bad after he got back from Iraq. 3 years later and it still FREAKS me out!!

I really hope your roomie talks about more interesting things than my husband. If not, get some good ear plugs.

The Lannister chapters are all fun, even the ones where Cersei spirals in paranoia.

I'm appreciating her more and more. I have to say though, especially with your AV staring at me, Jack Gleeson just freaking nails his role on the show. I actually look forward to seeing Joff - which is something I never, ever, ever would have thought I would feel.

he talks in his sleep. is kinda freaky

a lot of people talk in their sleep? (I used to, former L.L. always had a story about it).

It especially happens in situations like the one your roommate is going through (change of life by going to college, etc.)

Archived