TTTNE 355 Viva Las Vegas - It's Elvis, Baby!

Elder Sister

My girl curled it, then pinned it back with tiny rose clips. I have a couple of blurry pics on my phone which I will get around to uploading tomorrow (probably).

I had such a great time with my family. :) My new cousin is such a sweetheart. :wub: We took a lovely pic of all of the girl cousins (there are 6 of us). And the photographer got one of all of us and the bride - can't wait to see it!

Sounds great! :) On another note, if that was Lany's family, you'd have to do a panoramic view to catch all of the 96 cousins that she has!!

Since I'm too lazy to search the web for Elvis (I might just look for an Elvis cat, we'll see) picture you guys have to deal with yet another av of my stinker butt.

He looks more like a hershey's kiss than Elvis, but whatever!

So adorable!

So I was just nosy and looked at your profile Zar -

Happy Early Birthday!

ETA: unless of course you are in a different time zone in which case, I would not be early in my greeting.

I am in Atlantic Time, so it's already 45 mins into 09/09 :P

Since I'm too lazy to search the web for Elvis (I might just look for an Elvis cat, we'll see) picture you guys have to deal with yet another av of my stinker butt.

He looks more like a hershey's kiss than Elvis, but whatever!

Is that an alfalfa curl I see?

So adorable!

Raven's back!! WOOT!!

Ah I thought it pass unnoticed ;)

Thanks Lady O.! :-)

Newsun go back to your party and go make some RL Friends!! AND DON'T LEER AT THEM.

It was a random case of the nosies! I noticed you are online the same time I usually am and was thinking "where is the Zar located"? And lo and behold.... I spied it is your NAMEDAY!

I am in Atlantic Time, so it's already 45 mins into 09/09 :P

Finally, for once not uber late for the party!

Zar! Happy Birthday! :cheers: :bowdown: :leer:

I went out for the evening, just came back in.

Elvis, huh. If I find something good I'll change, but if not I won't.

Yay! FB went out and had some fun!

Is that an alfalfa curl I see?

I don't even know what that is... he looks like something Dr. Suess created.

Archived