Titiancon 2012 Arrival / Depart and hotel info ect

Good to know MG, if I happen to be the first to arrive I'll try to occupy that area but I doubt I'll be first there.

I'll wear my badges of honour so anyone who don't know me will recognize me. Or maybe I should bring the old crow with and put it on the table :D

Good to know MG, if I happen to be the first to arrive I'll try to occupy that area but I doubt I'll be first there.

I'll wear my badges of honour so anyone who don't know me will recognize me. Or maybe I should bring the old crow with and put it on the table :D

If you take the crow I'll bring the elk to keep him company. :D

Is there a plan for the Friday meet? :D

I think the official plan is this:

Fri 21 Sept 2012 - Culture Night Belfast

We'll be kicking off the weekend with a Friday evening event at McHughs Bar with readings from our author guests. This will be a FREE entry event open to the public and TitanCon members.

Cuttin' and pastin' from the other thread :)

I have not heard of any other meet ups, but I'll PM you my number if you don't have it and we can meet up before.

Hi Pebble, do you still need body parts for the costume? I've got a severed ear and a few eyes (plastic! they're all plastic!) which I could donate to the cause.

Oh yes these will be fantastic

Great to hear the costumes are coming along. If your's is what I think it is, you're going a lot further with the idea than I would but then again, maybe it's not and I'm talking tosh ;)

Still not too late to enter the comp! I'll be in Belfast on Thursday, come and find me and give me the details! :)

I have no idea how to make my idea without those hoops. Unless I made the cornwall version :lol: Now that will confuse everyone else.

Archived