Titiancon 2012 Arrival / Depart and hotel info ect

Titancon 2012 Arrival / Depart and hotel info ect

I thought it may be useful to keep a record of who’s arriving when and at what time and where everyone is staying. You do not have to share any information if you don’t want to. But it may be help full in arranging meet ups. And taxi shares (although the bus is very convenient and cheap)

If you post in this thread I will update this post to reflect details.

To make this easy for me to update, please try to keep chatter about the Con to the official Con thread. Thanks

News Flash Marcus Wood has 1 membership + coach tour for sale PM him for details

Adz has a coah tour ticket for sale. PM her No longer available

Pebble - Arrive Friday 21st 10:15 Belfast city (flying from Gatwick)

Depart Monday 24th 17:50 Belfast City (to Gatwick)

Days Hotel.

UK Mobile –Ok to receive Texts and phone calls. PM me for number if you want. Number can be given to any BWB member. (note I changed my phone number since the Eastercon this year)

Dracarya (and friends) coming from Exeter, arriving in Belfast City at 16:55 on Friday 21st. Departing Belfast City at 09:45 on Monday 24th.

Staying at Lagan Backpackers hostel,

Happy to give my number out to others via PM, UK mobile :D Also have WhatsApp, which might be more useful to some.

Peadar and my friend, Patrick, will be arriving around 7pm and heading straight to the pub for the readings. We both have rooms in Days.

No Mobile info availble yet

SamanthaofTarth I'm coming from Manchester Airport, arriving at Belfast International at 9:30am, Thursday 20th September.

I'm leaving from Belfast International, going to Manchester Airport at 8:50pm, Monday 24th September.

Hotel wise: Thursday 20th - I am in the Alfred Street Premier Inn.

Friday 21st - Monday 24th - I am at the Days Hotel.

Mobile: quite happy to give my number to people if they want it. For those who got it at EasterCon, it hasn't changed.

Robb_ Leaving Liverpool at 10am on Friday 21st, arriving in Belfast at 6pm.

Depart - Not sure yet, sometime on Monday.

Staying at the Ibis Hotel on Castle Street

Adz I'll be arriving in Dublin at 12:20 pm on Friday 21st, taking the bus to Belfast and hope to be there by 4:00 pm.

I'll be staying in the Days Inn, same as last year.

Leaving on Monday morning by bus at about 8:00 am to get my 12:.. something flight from Dublin back home.

Pod why have you made Adz work? why do any of us actually have to attend work?

Pod Arrive Thursday eveing - depart Monday.

Moblie can be shared

Marcus Wood + Shawlax, and our other halfs will be arriving in Belfast around 10am on the Friday depart at 14:15 on Monday.

Williamjm I'll be flying in to Belfast International on Thursday afternoon and flying back first thing on the Tuesday.

I'm staying at the Premier Inn.

If anyone wants my mobile number send me a message.

JacMac30 I arrive at 14:05 on the Thursday at Belfast City and will be leaving Monday 12:15 Belfast City.

Eria I'm arriving at Belfast International 16.35 on Thursday 20th. I think I'll unpack and go straight to the pub if all goes well smile.png

I'm staying at the Days with Kissdbyfire.

Will depart from Belfast City 12.55 Tuesday 25th.

Kissedbyfire(butnotsmoked) Gatwick to Belfast City on the 20th arriving at 9:30am. Staying at the Days with Eira.

Return trip: Belfast City to Gatwick on the 25th at 14:30. PM me for mobile number

-MerlyN-Arrival on Thursday afternoon. Not sure when, plane lands in Dublin 1425H, then its the Goldline Bus to Belfast. Staying at the Belfast Intl Youth Hostel until Monday morning.

PM me for my mobil, if you like :)

Wee_Birdie Arriving: 18:30 Friday at the Europa Bus Station

Departing: 14:30 Monday, same place.

Staying: Possibly the Linen house...we shall see.

Happy to give my mobile out to anyone that would like to say hello!

Qthulhu Lives in Belfast. PM him if you "need him"

Fragile BirdToronto to Dublin on Lufthansa LH5513, arriving at 9.15 am.

Bus to Belfast, staying at the Days.

Returning Monday to Dublin, taking the 11.55 flight LH979 to Frankfurt, then to Venice, then 11 glorious days on a cruise to the Greek Islands. :P

SteinmanArriving in Dublin at 1335 on Friday and if I'm very lucky I'm in Belfast 2 hours later, otherwise I'm there 1630. After checking in I guess I'll hang around the Europa Hotel and attempting to find out what I'm supposed to do at the Con on Saturday :)

Staying at the Days hotel.

Leaving on Monday at 0900 for Dublin.

Targh + JonpoT Arriving at Belfast City at 17:50 on thursday. Can't remember which hotel we're in... think it was the one with the discount for the con. Leaving monday around 2pm, annoyingly.

Dracarya (and friends) coming from Exeter, arriving in Belfast City at 16:55 on Friday 21st. Only flight I could afford *grumble*

Departing Belfast City at 09:45 on Monday 24th.

Staying at Lagan Backpackers hostel, again, only thing we could afford.

Happy to give my number out to others via PM, UK mobile :D Also have WhatsApp, which might be more useful to some.

Myself and my friend, Patrick, will be arriving around 7pm and heading straight to the pub for the readings. We both have rooms in Days.

I don't have a UK number yet. I lost the previous SIM card I had and will have to pick one up on Saturday morning...

I'm coming from Manchester Airport, arriving at Belfast International at 9:30am, Thursday 20th September.

I'm leaving from Belfast International, going to Manchester Airport at 8:50pm, Monday 24th September.

Hotel wise:

Thursday 20th - I am in the Alfred Street Premier Inn.

Friday 21st - Monday 24th - I am at the Days Hotel.

Mobile: quite happy to give my number to people if they want it. For those who got it at EasterCon, it hasn't changed.

Leaving Liverpool at 10am on Friday 21st, arriving in Belfast at 6pm.

Depart - Not sure yet, sometime on Monday.

Staying at the Ibis Hotel on Castle Street, which I'm hoping is quite close to where everything is going on

I have no idea what this event is nor do I have any interest in it at all. I just wanted to post in here and say that, as a fan of Italian Renaissance portraiture, I love love love the typo in the thread title.

:)

Can I ask for advice on transport to and from the airport here? :D

take the bus from the airport will drop you off at the europa bus centre (which is just by the europa hotel - where the con is) £10 return(lasts a month) from the international and from Belfast city airport £2.20 single - I'm not sure how long the return lasts for.

take the bus from the airport will drop you off at the europa bus centre (which is just by the europa hotel - where the con is) £10 return(lasts a month) from the international and from Belfast city airport £2.20 single - I'm not sure how long the return lasts for.

Sweet, seems getting two singles will be fine. What are taxi fares like in Belfast, anyone know? Seems like everything's stupidly far away :lol:

I'm arriving Thursday evening after work by bus. So probably around 7 or 8, depending on my ability to get away. If there is anything to do Thursday night/Friday for the con, will do what I can. :)

Leaving sometime Monday.

Pebble may have my number but happy for it to be shared with anyone else.

Hi there,

I arrive at 14:05 on the Thursday at Belfast City and will be leaving Monday 12:15 Belfast City.

I'll be bumming around on Friday morning. I may have 'duties' but hopefully not as many as last year. I was thinking of doing the Titanic exhibition but not sure. Friends are arriving Friday mid-day so should probably be around to meet them.

Should we nominate a pub for pre-pub gathering? ;) What's the one opposite Europa again? It was used for Moot2.

Jackie - ps. I have last minute masquerade ideas for those I get drunk enough to volunteer ;)

Hi all!

I'm arriving at Belfast International 16.35 on Thursday 20th. I think I'll unpack and go straight to the pub if all goes well :)

I'm staying at the Days with Kissdbyfire.

Will depart from Belfast City 12.55 Tuesday 25th.

Should we nominate a pub for pre-pub gathering? ;) What's the one opposite Europa again? It was used for Moot2.

Sounds like a good idea, since it seems a few of us will be around on Thursday. I wasn't at Moot2 but I have been in a couple across the road from the Europa at Titancon1, was it Robinson's or The Crown Bar?

IIRC both Robbinsons and the Crown are just outside the Europa, the crown is really wierd given that your all in cubicales with doors that hide you from people trying to find you. Its someone you may want to go for the experiance, but not a god place to meet people arriving at different times.

Archived