Titiancon 2012 Arrival / Depart and hotel info ect

Ach well...

Arriving: 18:30 Friday at the Europa Bus Station

Departing: 14:30 Monday, same place.

Staying: Possibly the Linen house...we shall see.

Happy to give my mobile out to anyone that would like to say hello!

Very excited :wideeyed:

From what I hear your very brave.....

Is that a ginger joke...... or is the place as bad as that!

No matter, I'm not staying there any more.

A few of us stayed there at the time of the first Belfast meet (around the time the original pilot was filming). It took some persuading but eventually they did agree to move us to a room which didn't have a broken window in it. I think that sums up the place quite well.

A few of us stayed there at the time of the first Belfast meet (around the time the original pilot was filming). It took some persuading but eventually they did agree to move us to a room which didn't have a broken window in it. I think that sums up the place quite well.

mmm delightful :)

Glad i'm not going there now then!

Toronto to Dublin on Lufthansa LH5513, arriving at 9.15 am.

Bus to Belfast, staying at the Days.

Returning Monday to Dublin, taking the 11.55 flight LH979 to Frankfurt, then to Venice, then 11 glorious days on a cruise to the Greek Islands. :P

Sorry, I just had to say that.

Does anyone know how long you should be at Dublin airport before a flight? 1 hour, 2 hours?

Arriving in Dublin at 1335 on Friday and if I'm very lucky I'm in Belfast 2 hours later, otherwise I'm there 1630. After checking in I guess I'll hang around the Europa Hotel and attempting to find out what I'm supposed to do at the Con on Saturday :)

Staying at the Days hotel.

Leaving on Monday at 0900 for Dublin.

IIRC both Robbinsons and the Crown are just outside the Europa, the crown is really wierd given that your all in cubicales with doors that hide you from people trying to find you. Its someone you may want to go for the experiance, but not a god place to meet people arriving at different times.

I do remember that about the Crown as well, it was a nice place but not the easiest to see where people are. Maybe Robinson's would be a best choice for meeting for those us who arrive on Thursday afternoon/early evening. I'm not sure when the volunteers meeting is going to be, but I guess it'll be a bit later in the evening?

I'm using this thread, because I'm particularly interested in people arriving on Thursday, or who already live in Belfast. Mods, please feel free to strike me blind.

Would any of our British contingent be able to do me a favour? I am looking for a UK pay-as-you-go normal-sized SIM card. Would somebody be able to buy me one with £10 credit on it? I will pay you back when I arrive up on Friday night. I lost the one I had previously and I just don't think I'll have time to find an O2 shop on Saturday.

Thanks ever so very much if somebody can do it. Please reply here if you can to avoid duplication.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Archived