Titiancon 2012 Arrival / Depart and hotel info ect

I'm probably arriving too late on Friday to get one there, but I can buy one here before I leave if no one else can do it :D

That would be most kind. As long as it's from some territory unwilling to print the Kate Middleton photos it should work fine. Thank you very much indeed!

I'm using this thread, because I'm particularly interested in people arriving on Thursday, or who already live in Belfast. Mods, please feel free to strike me blind.

Would any of our British contingent be able to do me a favour? I am looking for a UK pay-as-you-go normal-sized SIM card. Would somebody be able to buy me one with £10 credit on it? I will pay you back when I arrive up on Friday night. I lost the one I had previously and I just don't think I'll have time to find an O2 shop on Saturday.

Thanks ever so very much if somebody can do it. Please reply here if you can to avoid duplication.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm on it! I'll be there Thursday with your SIM card.

That would be most kind. As long as it's from some territory unwilling to print the Kate Middleton photos it should work fine. Thank you very much indeed!

I'm on it! I'll be there Thursday with your SIM card.

Kissd getting it might be better if she'll see you beforehand :D I'm coming from Exeter and I won't be there until late Friday.

I'll get it, guys. :)

If while your shopping for sim cards you pass somewhere that looks like it might sell Hula-hoops (the ones made of plastic and swing round your body not crisps) I would much appriciate it if you could buy me a small one and a large one.. I'll pay you back Just to be clear, Please don't go spending time looking for a hulahoop selling shop, just if you pass one. Oh and if your sucessfull please send me a text.

If while your shopping for sim cards you pass somewhere that looks like it might sell Hula-hoops (the ones made of plastic and swing round your body not crisps) I would much appriciate it if you could buy me a small one and a large one.. I'll pay you back Just to be clear, Please don't go spending time looking for a hulahoop selling shop, just if you pass one. Oh and if your sucessfull please send me a text.

Pebs, I'll be running a few errands tomorrow morning and I'm fairly sure I'll be able to find hula hoops, only I'm not entirely sure I understand the type you mean. Can you link a photo, perhaps? :)

Pebs, I'll be running a few errands tomorrow morning and I'm fairly sure I'll be able to find hula hoops, only I'm not entirely sure I understand the type you mean. Can you link a photo, perhaps? :)

Hula hoops are large plactic hoops that you swing arround your body http://globalneighbo...0/hula-hoop.jpg

there are genuinly approx 2 main sizes small ones I guess about 50cm diameter for small children. and normal sized ones about twice the size.

as long as I can stand inside the small one it will be big enough. - and the larger one needs to be larger dosen't really batter how much larger for the costume to work.

and thank you very much. its appriciated a lot.

Tks, Qthulhu and Pebble. That's what I thought you meant... Let me ask you something.That's for the costume party, right? If it is, would it be a good enough answer if I said I'll have them in your hands on Saturday morning? :)

Yes its for the costume. Saturday morning is fine Will have to take time out the con (prob just an hour) so not a problem.

Send me a text if you find them, and I'll send you one if I find them first so you can stop looking. I really appriciate this. thanks kissed

Yes its for the costume. Saturday morning is fine Will have to take time out the con (prob just an hour) so not a problem.

Send me a text if you find them, and I'll send you one if I find them first so you can stop looking. I really appriciate this. thanks kissed

Great to hear the costumes are coming along. If your's is what I think it is, you're going a lot further with the idea than I would but then again, maybe it's not and I'm talking tosh ;)

Still not too late to enter the comp! I'll be in Belfast on Thursday, come and find me and give me the details! :)

You who arrive at Thursday, should we make Robinson's the official meet up pub?

If anyone wants my number feel free to PM me, I'd advice to send texts only to me though since it's not a UK number.

Archived