TTTNE 356: Fractured Fairy Tales

Ghiscari

these threads are about nothing and everything. its just s cool stressfree place to hang out where everybody is respected.

Each threadlet lasts for 1000 post then it gets locked (at some point) by the mods a a new thread is started.

Its traditional here when teh thread approaches the 1k limit we race to the end. whoever makes the 1k post wins the thread and starts the next one, choosing its title.

these threads are about nothing and everything. its just s cool stressfree place to hang out where everybody is respected.

Each threadlet lasts for 1000 post then it gets locked (at some point) by the mods a a new thread is started.

Its traditional here when teh thread approaches the 1k limit we race to the end. whoever makes the 1k post wins the thread and starts the next one, choosing its title.

:rofl: fantastic, have fun guys.

Congrats Ghiscari! And good day to all my spammer friends! I hope you all have a lovely day! I have a fever-ridden 2 year old so we will see how long he makes it through daycare. I'm fortunate enough to have a lady that will take him with a fever but I have told her to let me know if he is making others miserable with his attitude and we may bring him home early. Wish me luck friends!

Thanks guys.

Is the theme part a more recent addition? I noticed certain pebbles didn't participate in that during the last thread.

Congrats Ghiscari! And good day to all my spammer friends! I hope you all have a lovely day! I have a fever-ridden 2 year old so we will see how long he makes it through daycare. I'm fortunate enough to have a lady that will take him with a fever but I have told her to let me know if he is making others miserable with his attitude and we may bring him home early. Wish me luck friends!

goodluck having sick kids is worse than being sick oneself or so I have been told :grouphug:

although I understand the need still exists for childcare when they are sick, given that parents have to work.... it just seems wrong that sick kids are forced to mix with not yet sick kids. normally making these sick and latter their parents I ma sure that if employemnt laws where changes so that parents could take childsickness days off work without any loss of pay or bonuses then the overall loss of producivity would be less than the sytem we have now. corse its never going to happen, but I can dream of that ideal world with unicorns and rainbows

Thanks guys.

Is the theme part a more recent addition? I noticed certain pebbles didn't participate in that during the last thread.

themes have been going on for ages. years. But I don't change for every theme. I'm still wearing my mullet from 3? threads back.

goodluck having sick kids is worse than being sick oneself or so I have been told :grouphug:

although I understand the need still exists for childcare when they are sick, given that parents have to work.... it just seems wrong that sick kids are forced to mix with not yet sick kids. normally making these sick and latter their parents I ma sure that if employemnt laws where changes so that parents could take childsickness days off work without any loss of pay or bonuses then the overall loss of producivity would be less than the sytem we have now. corse its never going to happen, but I can dream of that ideal world with unicorns and rainbows

Pebs, you are very onto something there. I do not like having to take my child to daycare when he's not feeling well. I'd rather be able to stay home with him myself, but as I am working VERY hard to save my vacation days for my honeymoon next year, I take as precious few off as I can. I also feel that, if working parents weren't made to feel like crap for taking days off for their kids, the epidemic of sick kids wouldn't be as prevalent as well. But I guess I might have to come live with you in your rainbow and unicorn land for this to be the case as well :( However, I am putting on a happy face and hopefully he stays in the positive spirits he was in this morning :D

Archived