TTTNE 356: Fractured Fairy Tales

Ghiscari

I should probably go read the old thread to see what's been cooking here.

I just got to the part when Enzo was requested :grouphug:

He'll be back, I'm sure. He's not very nice to cuddle with though, bony assed and no fur...

ive only seen my roommate wear two different, hawaiian shirts... i dont think he understands the concept of wearing clean clothes. and i dont think he does laundry either. >.>

anyone wanna place bets on how long it takes him to change/wash his sheets? im betting on a month. >.<

no. he sits in the room playing minecraft and wow all day. he doesnt really have friends, he rarely speaks... idk, lol, not looking good. although thankfully he prefers to do his hw in the library for some reason, so i have the room to myself at night bc thats when he goes usually. but yea, things are not looking good.

just yesterday me and a friend walked into my room and started talking, and she said the room stinks because of the roommate. i just laughed and said yeah. turns out he was in his bed, which is up high, which is why i couldnt see him. he didnt say anything, but i saw him there like 15 minutes later when i came back. oh well. :dunno:

Archived