TTTNE 356: Fractured Fairy Tales

Ghiscari

Pebs, you are very onto something there. I do not like having to take my child to daycare when he's not feeling well. I'd rather be able to stay home with him myself, but as I am working VERY hard to save my vacation days for my honeymoon next year, I take as precious few off as I can. I also feel that, if working parents weren't made to feel like crap for taking days off for their kids, the epidemic of sick kids wouldn't be as prevalent as well. But I guess I might have to come live with you in your rainbow and unicorn land for this to be the case as well :( However, I am putting on a happy face and hopefully he stays in the positive spirits he was in this morning :D

who wouldn't want to live in my rainbow and unicorn land. It has very special hugs and working is always insanely fun and totally not boaring in any way. + the pay is fantastic.

congrats on your upcomming nupitals. hope your little one recovers really quick.

and in the land of Pebble, just before I left work for home. I got a vacation notice of a colleage of mine. he's taken next thursday - monday off, and he says he's going to Belfast. I am exceedinly concerned.

Im so sorry your baby is sick :(

That's the worst!

:grouphug:

But I'm so happy there is another mama of a 2 year old on here! Yay!

I have the emotional maturity of a 2 year old boy. Does that count? ;-P

Seajaye, I hope your son gets better ASAP.

Im so sorry your baby is sick :(

That's the worst!

:grouphug:

But I'm so happy there is another mama of a 2 year old on here! Yay!

Thanks Lady O! Yup, being a mom of a 2 year old is fun! Trying at times... but that doesn't stop at 3 lol Ours will be 3 in December

Thanks to all of you for your spammy good vibes. I also passed minimum score required for exemption from eng 101(first semester english lesson) so it's really awesome.

This I can't get as excited about. I got my MA in English Literature so WANTING to skip and English class is beyond my realm of comprehension ;)

This I can't get as excited about. I got my MA in English Literature so WANTING to skip and English class is beyond my realm of comprehension ;)

English 101? Surely you want to, I mean, you wouldn't want to be stuck in Good Morning! My name is Seajaye! How are you? How is the weather?

You surely would want to go over those awesome books in advanced literature :P

congrats Kingmaker!

seajay sorry about your sick little one, i hope he makes it thru the day.

Lady O right before the race you were talking about a food thread. I don't know if you started that but i will suggest a blog that I love.

Dinner: A Love Story

They frequently post recipes and they have a well organized back log of all the recipes as well. Also they just published a book with the same title which i own so if you want any recipes out of the book just let me know.

Archived